Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagjeet (peon)     02 December 2010

Expecting 498a

Dear All,

Married in October, 2009, wife not settling and want to rule the home which is practically not possible till mother is there. In-laws interfares a lot. Have small issues with wife as she is not settling and wants everything as per her terms. Everytime gives threat for divorce or to create drama in front of society for creating bad image of family for bringing me on her term. For this fight was there with wife. Have gone to her parental home in June, 2010 and thereafter FIL threatenend to put all my family members behind bars by filing dowry cases. I have contacted SIFF and on the advise of them separated my wife from mother and moved to a rented place in August, 2010. Due to threat have kept the gold with me and demanded for a list of articles but in-laws were not ready to provide the same therefore haven't returned the articles. Sister was unmarried at that time. In-laws put lot of pressure for the gold but without receipt  I haven't handed it over. Last week, married my sister. Now making my wife understand the issues and settle for a harmonious relation. She is 7 month pregnant. But still she is not settling and we often have fights. She needs divorce and for this I am making all my efforts for saving my marriage. But failing. I am very much sure that 498a etc will come my way. Need your guidance, please help on the following matters : 1) Mother is living in a separate house, what is the probable danger to her? 2) I haven't returned the streedhan due to non-receipt of list, what are the complications. 3) Going jobless as can't concentrate on job due to depression, please guide on maintainence issues. 4) How much money I initially need to get Anticipitatory bail or a regualar bail for mother and myself. 5) Sister is married, what are the complications for her and brother-in-law? 6) Should we give written complaint to local police station for expectation of dowry related cases. 7) In-laws and wife are greedy and I am all alone. They are after the property but nothing is in my name and nothing is in my bank account. Should I move my mother to some relative's home?

Please help, I am really in need.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Below suggestions are being given keeping in mind that your wife intends to file a false 498a and other related cases on you. 

1) Mother is living in a separate house, what is the probable danger to her?

Ans:- Please confirm the city, you and your mother is residing in. 

2) I haven't returned the streedhan due to non-receipt of list, what are the complications.

Ans: No Complications at all... have gone through the same problem.

3) Going jobless as can't concentrate on job due to depression, please guide on maintainence issues.

Ans. Focus on your job... you don't have to worry for anything...maintenance will depend on many factor. May be you don't have to pay any maintenance. I didn't pay in my case. 

4) How much money I initially need to get Anticipitatory bail or a regualar bail for mother and myself.

Ans:- Will depend on the lawyer you choose, it should cost you about Rs. 2500/-. 

5) Sister is married, what are the complications for her and brother-in-law?

Ans:- No Complications at all if you get the AB for all family members. 

6) Should we give written complaint to local police station for expectation of dowry related cases.

Ans:- You should give the letters in Police Station/Head Quarter/S.P. Office/S.S.P. Office etc. - stating that you are being blackmailed and being threatened by your wife and FIL for false 498a & other criminal cases and you should ask in the letter for what protection is available against false cases. These letters may be benificial for you in the long battle.  

7) In-laws and wife are greedy and I am all alone. They are after the property but nothing is in my name and nothing is in my bank account. Should I move my mother to some relative's home?

Ans:- Boss! You don't have to worry at all... just stay with your mother, no need to take any kind of tension at all. Grass is always green on the other side... it seems to wife and her parents that they will grab everything just by filing some false cases.. which is not.... call me if you need any help... 9711196818 (Amit Arora), have also gone through the similar issues... wife filed 498a, DV, 323, 504,506 and many complaints in police stations/women cells in past 2 years.... These are only Nautanki's... no need to take any tension.... just relax and take good care of your job & your family. ... You just have to be emotionally strong and should be ready to fight a long battle. 

Jagjeet (peon)     02 December 2010

Thank you brother, mother and myself are in delhi only

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More