Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Kotra   15 July 2023

Exhorbitant move in charges in residential society

Why it is not illegal by society to collect move-in charge for which they are not providing any service?.


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 July 2023

If you have any serious problem with the society you can complain to the Deputy/Joint Registrar of cooperative societies of your district.

LCI Thought Leader Rajesh Tandon ( Col (Retd))     26 August 2023

Such charges can be levied only if they are specified in the by-laws. Verify the Bylaws of the society. If the society does not allow you to check bylaws then you can apply for a certified copy of the Bylaws to the Dy. Registrar of Cooperative Building Societies of your district.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More