LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish (manager)     05 February 2014

Evidence -urgent rerply needed

my wife has filed a complaint in caw cell related to 498a and said that i ask for dowry and beat her many a times for dowry only.

i have some audio clips in which she herslf clearly states that no dowry is asked either before or after marriage.

shall i go with the audio clips to the concerned acp or not ,is he gonna help as i never demanded for dowry ,i got married in dec 2012.

and how can i approach the media for the same

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 February 2014

do not approach media. Simply you can produce audio evidence to the enquiry acp officer.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 February 2014

No need to approach Media , simply visit to the caw cell and prove your innocence by producing audio recording and other relevant evidences .

harish (manager)     06 February 2014

shall i approach the acp women cell or he acp where originally the complaint was filed

and if the acp doesnt help then it will be like disclosing my own thingsand proofs.,because majority thinks that the acp do not bother about the things ,they just make the fir  

can i write a letter to the higher authorities as well

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     06 February 2014

Dear Harish,

Submit the transcriptt and audio CD of voice recordings to the IO / ACP of the CAW cell. Moreover file criminal complaint also relying upon transcriptt and audio CD of voice recordings to the local police station and  in police station where your wife lives. 

Rajiv Bhasin 

BHASIN LEGAL CONSULTANTS

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 February 2014

I think the ACP or any other police will not listen to any of your plea at this stage, hence you may preserve the evidence and produce the same at the time of trial before the court, so that you can break her case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register