LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu P Sopanam   23 June 2020

Eviction of Tenant

I have posted a query regarding the eviction of tenant.i wish to post brief facts of the case.please guide me to proceed further

I have given a room to M/s First Flight courier on rent for Rs 5500 per month.The lease agreement was signed on 01/07/2016 for a period of 11 months.after the expiry of the lease period I insisted them to enhance the rent.Since the company is in loss they denied my request.The company is not giving the rent for past eighteen months and the company is now defunct.i wish to take the possession of the property.The owner of the company is absconding/not traceable.i have send a registered letter to the corporate office of the company and the letter returned with reason Door locked.The key is with the resigned employees and no one is there in the company to take ownership.The resigned employees has given cases for their arrears in the request you to provide an immediate solution for the case.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 June 2020

Contact a local advocate as several issues are involved and interlinked.  Getting 18 months' rent of Rs.1,00,000/- and getting possession is equally important.  

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     24 June 2020

File an eviction suit (RAE&R) immediately with a prayer for rent.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 June 2020

You need to file a Rent Control Petition.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 June 2020

Where is the property located ?

Whether the rent agreement is in vogue or expired ?

Issue legal notice for payment of arears of rent and intimation qua determination of agreement calling upon the tenant to hand over peaceful vacant possession of demised premises ,  

Vishnu P Sopanam   25 June 2020

we have not renewed the agreement for last three years

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register