LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajit rai ( )     01 March 2015

eviction of son from house

sir, please advice. i have a son who after marriage changed completely. he works in air force,now retired age - 38 years .my age is 72 years.i allowed him to stay with me after constructing first floor.after he started living ,he started torturing me,my wife, my daughter. he wanted the property to be in his name leglly. i dont want to give him a penny. property is in my name. recently he has filed a suit claiming his joint holding and saying he has paid half the money while purchasing land. case is going on. i want to evict him from my house as soon as possible please suggest me any way to do that as Police and even SSP is not helping becouse he pays them enough money i believe. thank you

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 March 2015

approach the dcp of your area and file a complaint on your son under senior citizens act

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     01 March 2015

Dear, Was that your self acquired property or ancestral ? File a complaint to the concerned police station mentioning that he is threat to you and your family and throw him out..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

ajit rai ( )     01 March 2015

thank you for ur rply saravanan and kapil ji .it is a self acquired property

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 March 2015

If it is a self acquired property and the same is in your name then legally you are the sole owner of the property it doesn't mean he had paid half of The money for land purchase don't tell it to any body, you can restrain him to enter in your property you can make a police report to DIG/DCP police that your son is threatening and trying forcibely grabing your property.

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     02 March 2015

File a complaint in writing with the local DCP office with a copy to the local police station. If that does not work, file a complaint under Sec 156(3) of the CrPC with the Local Magistrate.

ajit rai ( )     02 March 2015

thnk u joshi ji and suneet ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register