eviction of illegal occupant

I purchased a plot of land from the Nagpur Improvement trust in the year 1966 and built a house therein. I allowed my brother to stay in a one room set alongwith his family as he was financially weak for the past 30 years there.while I was working at various places in India. I have been supporting my brother financially also.

Three years ago my brother expired leaving behind his wife and a son who is 30 years old and earning. Meanwhile I have retired and have come back to settle in my property.

I have now asked the widow and her son to shift as they are financially well off now, but they have refused and are asking me to pay Rs. Ten Lakhs to vacate..

Kindly advise me a legal action. The property is in my name and all the municipal and other payment receipt are in kmy name only.

yogendra prasad, Nagpur.

Property due diligence 9422773303

You have said one room is occupied.are the other remaining part is in your possession?


Mr. Patil,

There are five more rooms which are occupied by me. The Lady in question is in occupation of one room and a kitchen. The plot is around 5200 sq feet and she is in occupation of 110 sq feet area only. The total constructed area is around 1900 sq feet.


yogendra Prasad

Property due diligence 9422773303

is there is internal entry ie. closed door between your and her part?if you send plan or talk me it will be betterfor advice.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x