Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharath   15 July 2016

Employment bond

Hi all, 

i have a question.

i had joined has a fresher in one IT company with bond of 18months and i worked for one year and resigned. I don't want experience certificate from this company never say about experience any where. And they are asking settlement of 150000rs to pay for company against bond. ls it legal i should i pay or any way to come out.

please suggest

regards

sharath

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 July 2016

Even if you are fresher what was the need to sign a Bond?

The Bond was created in lieu of what extra ordinary favor by th company say; some certified training from some Instt. that added to qualification or skill?

If you have signed you have given a reason to company to raise its demand.

However the Bond may be unreasonable, void.

You may show all docs on record e.g. job advt, job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, Bond, resignation , demand of the company to a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters for a considered opinion.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     16 July 2016

This kind of bond are illegal in general. If your employer has provided you some extra/ special training then they can recover the cost of such training through these bonds/ agreement and nothing more.

If your employer has asked to settle Rs.1,50,000/- againt such bond in writing, then immediately contact a lawyer to give a proper reply. Don't just sit idle.

Even if you are not legally liable to pay, but you have to give response and deny it in a proper way.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2016

You have posted that:

" I don't want experience certificate from this company never say about experience any where. "

Don't conceal! Don't give up the demand of service certificate with good comments, relieving letter with good comments, FnF statement. NOC/NDC, salalry slip of all months, PF a/c slips, ESIC card, acknolwedgment of handover of charge, acknolwedgment and acceptance of resignation etc.......

Entrust the matter to a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters for a considered opinion, and a fitting reply and the fitting reply may put the matter on permanent shut up mode.

compliance   21 July 2016

I dont think so its necessary for you,If you are fresher and for your confirmation contact to legal advisor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register