LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varsha Kashyap   20 April 2020

Employer not paying salary


I worked in a company from work from home option. I left after one month. They said after 45 days they will pay me FNF, the payable amount is 5000 after all the deduction. 
now they are not paying my money . It has been 4-5 months and I am constantly following up with them but no luck. Please tell me what to do?


 4 Replies

Nischay Nagarwal   20 April 2020

Please read your Employment Agreement as you were not a full-time employee, they must have executed a Service/Consultant/Retainer Agreement with you. 

Read upon the salary/remuneration clause in the same. You need to read the termination clause as you need to check if leaving the job in a month is not attracting any compensation from your side. 

For a detailed analysis, I need to go through the Agreement. 

If no agreement has been signed then it would be difficult to prove that you were working with them. Working from home rather makes it even more difficult to prove.

Varsha Kashyap   20 April 2020


my agreement says that it is a full time employment. 
and there is no salary claused written for one month particularly. However it says that one month salary is 25000 and after some deduction he has written on email that the FNF calculation is 5000. I agreed to this amount but he is not even paying this also

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     21 April 2020

I completely differ with the opinion of Om Parkash ji. After lockdown period, move a simple application supported with a duly supported affidavit of you to the Labour-cum-Conciliation officer of your area complaining about the pendancy of your wages for the said period and demand for providing you free legal aid. A competent lawyer and all litigation charges shall be provided to you without incurring a single penny and he shall contest the case on your behalf. State Government shall pay fee as well as all litigation charges to that lawyer and you need not to incur even a single penny.

1 Like

Santu Saha   14 May 2020

I am a loan collection agent. The owner of our agency has not been paying us for the last two months. Where can we complain or get help ? We will benefit if you say so.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register