LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemant Sawant   19 August 2015

Employer kept my salary on hold.

Dear Sir, I am hemant suryakant sawant worked in Provogue ( India ) Ltd. which is at Off NEW link road, Andheri West-400053 Tel: 02230680640. I worked from Aug-2014 till Feb-2015,I have given 1 month notice while leaving the job and properly handed over to the new person appointed in my place. Today after 3 months now when i called HR i came to the know that my salary and Full and Final is on hold , i asked reason but they don't have any answer for that.i am surprised to know that. i put a mail regarding my salary on 31st March 2014 to Abhijit sawant HR head but till date no reply. Today also i put a mail to our director awaiting reply from them. he is also not picking my call. Pls help me as i am the only working person in my family. Our director name is Mr. Nikhil Patel and his cell number is 9820455686 email id -nikhil.patel@provogue.com My dept.Head Name is Ashok Ghugre and his number is 9819954441. email id -ashok.ghugare@provogue.com HR name is Abhijit sawant and his office number is 02230653184. email id- abhijeet.sawant@provogue.com Awaiting your help on above. Thanks, Hemant Sawant 9769788708

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register