LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAGAT SINGH MEENA   02 August 2018

Employer deny NOC

sir I'm working in psu bank I'm apply arms license noc from my department.....but my employer say there is no provision in bank to give noc of arms license...but in Delhi licensing unit deny my form....he says without noc you are not submitted your form.....what can I do please guide me.......

Learning

2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   02 August 2018

Dear client,
In such a circumstances you should move a Writ petition before Hon'ble High Court for direction better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Debadutta Mohanty   02 August 2018

Hello sir I had applied for resignation from my PSU bank on 21/05/2018 due to personal issue. However they sanctioned me a month leave. Unable to refuse the leave request out of respect I had to take the leave . Besides after completion of One month leave , I intimated the same to them and asked them to extend the leave by 90 days,as my personal problems were too critical. But when I didn't get any reply from them after about a month, I applied for resignation again. But they are not accepting it and besides claiming that I was on unauthorized leave and so not accepting my resignation. I don't wish to continue my job and besides would happily serve the 3 month notice period bond money if required. What should I do Sir ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register