Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parth (Software Engineer)     08 October 2013

Email business transactions

Hi Expert Lawyers,

I am IT Professional. Recently, before few months we had one business deal through email within India client who wanted to have training for US IT professionals. Indian client has given commitment of payment within 35 days but once 35 days have passed they are extending the time and not paying as per the terms and conditions specified by them on the email.

Every details and their commitments of payment is made via Email address. Moreover, the time he was extending is also in email.

Can I take legal action against them for committing fraud and cheating. I am having their home and office address also. They were in India but recently they went to US and giving me excuse that they are in US. It has been more than 60 days time now till training is over, committed time was 35 days.

Is email communication valid proof for filing case?

What Legal steps I can take now?

Please help and suggest me on what I can do now to recover my money and also teach them lesson?

Every communication is in Email and Skype chat history.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Learning

2 Replies

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     09 October 2013

u can file private complainant before the court within whos jurisdiction u r residing 

Parth (Software Engineer)     09 October 2013

Hi A.V.Pattanashetti,

Thanks for your reply. Is this complaint being launched for committing fraud(IPC 420 and 406) against them?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register