Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat   23 August 2015

Effective way to serve divorce notice

Sir

Please guide me in proper direction.

after 498a my wife filed against me after 3 years of desertion , I dodnt have any option left i.e divorce. How to serve her notice if I know only her offcice adress. Please let me know the best and effective way to serve her notice.

Learning

4 Replies

masood ali   23 August 2015

sir,

My wife has  filed a case against me and my innocent mother & sister.Just with in 4 months of my marriage .She spend just 17 days with me.she wanted to take an amount of Rs.5 lakhs where i didn't take any thing from her.I wanted to withdrew the name of my mother and siter .How I should do that?

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     23 August 2015

@Bharat, you can serve divorce notice on her office address through the head of the department. This is one sure way to serve the notice successfully. CPC provides the scope to serve the court notices on office addresses through the head of the department. Prabhakar - Advocate (M)9958670740 Family Law legal aid panel-central Delhi (Tis Hazari).

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     23 August 2015

@Masood Ali, you did not say which complaint she filed.  If it is DV, read complaint and if there are no specific charges against your mother and sister, move an application to strike off their names from the complaint.

Prabhakar - Advocate

(M)9958670740

Family Law legal aid panel-central Delhi (Tis Hazari).

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 August 2015

Desertion by whom by the husband or wife? Other things as adviced by Adv.Prabhakar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register