Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Effect of wife pleading for re-joining in 498a

Page no : 2

janaki raman (life)     23 July 2013

Just stepping into police station does not mean to break marriage.

On judge mind make it a point that you want to reconcile with her,else your case looses its strength,also make a reconciliation attempt,if at al if your wife is intersted in you,why do you take the punishment of spoiling anybody's ife.

Think lonely the moments you spent togather,one more thing reconciliation does not mean you lost the case or she won over you.You are more at freedom now as til now you are more aware of 498 proceedings met many lawyers spend money on bails(its common)

so better make a chance of reconciliation.When murderers are making reconciliations why not husband and wife .Money wil be spent like water on courts and lawyers remember that always.Even if you win lot have benn lost.So reconciliation is better in honour of magistrate judge.

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 July 2013

reconciliation with 498a lady shall never be done at any cost.

if at al if your wife is intersted in you,why do you take the punishment of spoiling anybody's ife.

janaki, Answer to ur question----- Legal horn is blown by wife by filing false 498a, then who wants to punish whom ??? obviosly wife wants husband to be punished by indian legal system and he will obvioulsy like to divorce such a unscruplous lady..............where is the point of spoiling anybodys life ??

who spoiled the life, u can very well understand.........i hope u shud put urself in the shows of men who r facing false cases and think twice before advicing to take back such ladies.

janaki raman (life)     27 July 2013

i certainly agree with you

janaki raman (life)     27 July 2013

READ MY POST COMPLETELY.

FALSE 498 is landing peopl in jails because not for the reason they demanded dowry but the rude and unwanted behaviour of assualt,insult,mental torture,physical abuse etcetc.

For which wives use 498 as a lesson to teach.Wel dont take wives who filed 498 but again if you marry and repeat the same mistake what you did with your first wife.What in that case a women should do.......

498 or DV or divorce because for that fellow taking dowry and abusing wife is a hobby.

Now who spoiled two lives.Atleast the first wife tried to mend the fellow's attitude.If your wife has filed false 498(false MEANING IS JUST TO HARASS HUSBAND AND HIS FAMILY,WHEN HIS FAMILY NEVER EVER HARASSED HER)

DONT TAKE YOUR WIFE FOR GOD SAKE.

BUT WHEN THAT FELLOW HARASSED HER IN OTHER TERMS LIKE PHYSICAL ABUSE OF YEARS<VERBAL ABUSE OF YEARS,RESTRICTRED HER FREEDOM OF LIVING.THEN IF SHE HAS DARED ENOUGH TO FILE 498.HOPE SOME UNDERSTOOD .PLEASE GOOD HUSBANDS DONT NEED TO WORRY.ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HARASSED WIFE NEED THINK ABOUT TO RECONCILE IN COURT >

ATLEAST YOU GOT A CHANCE.i know some men who are behind bars for false 498's but what about those uncsruplous fellows who tortured women and STIILL LIVING FREELY BECAUSE THOSE #&#&#& HAVE GOT MONEY TO PROVE INNOCENCE .I THINK FOR MEN PUNISHMENT MEANS they should harass only for money or what.Harassment means lot of things.Sometimes asking dowry doesnt make women to feel depressed to an extent where other things like physical abuse,insult for not being able to produce a male child,to determine the father of child etc are more dangerous harassments than dowry.I dont understand why some peopl get angry when its a false 498.Just fight it in court dont reconcile.But when its genuine then got a chance then reconcile..But when a false 498 is for genuine harass still want to reconcile then whats the big deal.Yes mother and son never goes to Police stations.Because son never asks to bring dowry to mother or harasses her like he did to wife,also bond between wife and husband is different then other relations.If husband has failed to build the relationship on trust,respect,love towards wife.its fine but without these things when abusing of his family on her  takes the place .498is his destiny.rather than replying to my posts....Better ask genuine 498 husband fellows who tortured their wives.For false 498 husbands alas i myself suggest dont take such women back,who are after your money.But still the same request for women who filed 498 to teach you a lesson.Learn it.If at all you made mistake for torturing just by listening to relatives and other people.At the end of the day you might be loosing wife/husband not your relatives.Because wife/husband knows what happened actually amongst eachother than other members,especially police,court etc etc.IN those places you are in a hurry to prove each other wrong than taking time and to rectfy mistakes of eachother.

(Guest)

@ Janaki,

I have read your full post above , but you missed several points to hide the miserable situation of a husband in marital life.

As per your thought,A wife files cases to teach a lesson to husband and his families rather than dowry or any other things.A wife wants to make her husband as a legal bull dog which could be controlled by the remote of in laws and wife or else you will simply file a 498a or Dv.........Isn't it.

Now,If you are genuine then tell me do the following points are correct or not for break down of marriage?

1. Due to loss of attraction

2. Due to in compatability

3. Due to financial burdens

4.Due to interference of in laws

Now rather than solving the above problems a wife goes to file cases becauze she has law made for her,so,she uses her rights.

And for men--------he don't have any law,so he uses to cut down away from his wife as simple is that.

But for this also a wife is not satisfied,as she wants a hell out of this.

My concerned is that if any body has problem in his/her marriage and it has become dead marriage then why to ask question of making this mud slinging dead marriage to continue like a horror c grade movie.

Why don't let each other to be part away peacefully !

But No, the answer is------ as Iam a woman "I have right to be called as a wife of a dead husband yet living husband". How could I leave him for the just sake of the society ,that I will be called as divorcee.

Shame on this thinking .

Yarr, Agar tumhare 498a ya DV  se tumhara husband sudhar jayega toh,tum har roj court me jaake 498a ka package le lo,tumhara lawyer bhi khush,judge bhi khush,munsi bhi khush,aur haan chai pilane wala bhi khush.

Who will teach this women that a marriage can't be handled like a circus hunter for the sake of entertainment of society to keep intact the said marriage.

Being in a dead marriage is better to be called as Divorcee......

Life is much smoother and enjoyable when you will get out of from this dead marriage.

So,If there is lack of affection,love,enthuthiasm,trust and longeivity in any of the couple then No sense of taking her back.

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer.......

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 July 2013

Janaki, pls read 498a  and then come back here.........
I feel u think 498a as a tool.........what husband will file if he is facing physical, mental abuse and torture where wife is constantly asking for property, money from her inlaws .........??? What he should do in this case ????

Wife still files 498a, and u can understand the situation where 98% cases are false and 2%ppl r convicted only..........And u still think 498a should be filed if wife is nt happy and she does not have freedom .............Freedom-----. Do u think we achieved freedom in 1947 ??? Do u have right to speak ??? where Yookta mukhey(she recently filed 498a on her husband) took a stay order that her husband should not speak in media and she can give interviews on torture she faced ???? where is the version of her husband ????

Freedom has different meaning for u i think........if u feel ur husband stops u for doing something, then u r not free and file 498a after he does that 10-20 times and if u stops ur husband from going to a party, then he shud follow what u says..........??? Real double standards.....

Assault and insult have different IPC's............pls read, 498a is different from assault and voluntarily insult........

janaki raman (life)     28 July 2013

DEAR SUFFERER,

I dont whats your case and whats your problem for thinking about reconciliation,as your profile indiactes "sufferer" i guess your wife false 498 and certainly anybody will not like to reconcile with such a woman.

But why dont you take others situations into account :::You said 4 reasons incompatibilty ,no attraction,financial and last one interference of in-laws.Definetly a wife has to try to sort out these matters prior going to filing 498.Let me give you a  case ::: a woman was married in to a house of well settled people husband earns approx 1 lakh /month by some household business.She too belongs to a nice family after some days she was bein tortured for other things not for money.Like she can use mobile only in her in-laws presence,when she tried once to use the mobile in her in-laws absence to speak to her sister she was beaten up like a dog,somehow she was asked to adjust,when she asked the reason why she cant use mobile husband's family said its their custom,she agreed but soon husbands's sisters was given ample amount of freedom.Where this girl too comes from a better family tho.Slowly things of physical abuse started directly or indirectly she was asked to bring money .Husband too join hands with his parents and slowly started negelecting  her,insulting her.TO the society they were posing as a broadminded people but inside they were showing hell to this girl..One fine day out of curiosity one of her close relative visited to know her abouts.to her surprise her husband  in-laws just baged upon him and abused him why did he attended on their own wothout any knowledge.Husband said he will divorce her.Everyday he use to threaten her for divorce.with the fear that her younge sisters will not get married she kept mum.Things were going on for 3 years sometimes physical abuse sometimes verbal by her in-laws,they never DIRECTLY asked more dowry she already brought 13 lakhs in dowry.so their demands were different like she has to depend on her ancestral property(old broken home) husband will not look after her..As she had two younger sisters behind her.she was accepting all the torture.(You can ask where is the torture:::did she got  married only to sleep with that *&(@#% and do household works like a slave even after bringing such a huge amount of dowry)One day she lost contrl of everything as neither love nor any marriage responsibility was being performed by husband and she raised her voice against in-laws .Lossing control she filed 498a(right or wrong) she did this after trying to sort out the matter for atleast 6 times.Sometimes they said this will not repeat ,But after somedays again the same drama.the last time she tried to sort out  in-laws were stubborn enough not to enter her in their home again.As now she lost everyone.She is alone.She wants to reconcile with her husband as husband never asked her to bring money,it was in-laws who spoiled this relationship.If he recnciles never he will repeat the mistakes is her assurance.But in-laws may try the worst again.So divorce ??? but husband not ready for that neither she is .

She cannot proove 498.Independent evidence is required anehind.Relatives and parents said what ever he did with wife is their custom now after 498 every oned it too drags for long .DV drags for long,What suggestion can i give her.Simple let go of that .start life afresh.Its highly impossible to her to start afresh,but no one is there to support her finalcially to support the case or her living.Sisters and relatives supported her till 498 filing now for expenditures lays legs behind and his relatives are calm and serene as if they are not part of this mess.So if at all reconciliation happens he can try once.She too can try.These two lifes were lived by some other people so why not taking one chance as still both want each other.But husband is afraid of 498 wife.Wife is afraid of abuse husband.Is DIVORCE ONLY the option.then how much money he has to compensate for her trauma of suffering and the dowry she brought .

Also dowry at sometimes can only be asked .Like bring more money .No domestic violence.But serious domestic violence without asking dowry is dangerous than mere dowry cases.Normal house wife how will she know which IPC makes her #$@#$#@ husband teach a lesson soon than 498.

(Guest)

@ above janaki jii,

"I FILLED CRIMINAL CASES ON HUSBAND YET I WANT HIM BACK"

What an illogical and apratheid thinking do Indian wife have. You are asking such thing which is dead. Can you ever imagine a dead body to stand and speak with you once you have killed him? How could you predict with the same for your marriage. Making false cases to teach a lesson to your husband and In-laws is anything beyond justification. Marriages are the junction of two hearts, where each other is eagerly waiting for re-union after many halts.

I have come across several situations and threads posted by victim wives here on LCI.They are asking how to get re unite after making her own husband and in-laws accused in 498a, 406, 506,420,34,35etc.For the just sake of teaching a powerful lesson to their husband and inlaws.They claim that their marriages been solemnized by the way of hefty dowry and gifts which were given by their parents, how could we leave this by saying let them go. Dear, wives have you ever thought No husband side can take dowry once the girl side strictly say NO to such grooms. Why the hell the girl’s parents are marrying their daughter to such greedy institutions. I beg apart, Many marriages took place with NRI as assumption of luxury and world tour for their daughters, but they don’t even think that only money can’t give happiness to their lovely daughter’s. Here the question of Ditch by NRI’s stops once the parents will come out from the money game.

In India the show game is everywhere, like for example:- in an apartment a Sharma jii has purchased a car called i10,the very next day or within a week you will come to know that Mishra jii also purchased a car but not i10 it’s i20 chahe wo jaise bhi kahride ho,may be by selling the jewellery of his wife. The big question is same here for marriage. In India marriages have different point of eye view.Here,the lust of giving dowry is more than taking dowry. The great pomp and show will be a never a different story for even a chai wala’s daughter too. I knew it’s not easy to stand once more when these institutions of marriage don’t work after that. My question is Money you have given is equivalent to your precious life?

Don’t differ from the genuine cases here, as iam talking about false cases only to cough out the money which bride side has given and groom side has taken. Dear wives, even you are 25 at the time of false cases definitely you will cross 31 minimum after the decision of cases and Iam not sure that everything you have needed will achieve within this time frame after rigorous efforts of court hearings. But in true sense if you are qualified and in these 6 years who might have collected the whooping success by your meritorious experiences of job which would be useful to your in every aspect of your life.

Why to be hell bent to get the dead body attached with your neck all the time, when you also know that nothing will happen even you put 302 IPC charge on your husband and in-laws to cohabit with you. Moreover, the only matters is love and affection trough your entire life which you can easily achieve in due course of time once you will be free from your own dead marriages as early as you can. So, Plz don’t use these words as “"I FILLED CRIMINAL CASES ON HUSBAND YET I WANT HIM BACK"

"NO LAW CAN FORCE TO COHABBIT NOR CAN TEACH LESSON TO ANYBODY , IT'S OWN THINKING AND BELIEF TO BE IN LOVE OR TO BE OUT OF LOVE"

originally written by a sufferer........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register