Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dv case going on since 1 year

Page no : 2

shweta   22 May 2016

@Autohide147

i have tried this thrice with him and his parents along with both party lawyers.

he kept saying that he has nothing to give since he isnt earning. He is adamant on selling the house which is in both mine and his name.. downpayment was done by my father and my husband paid the emi's for 1st year and after that he had left and started being a gypsy. since then i have been paying the emi( as in my brother sends it and all bank statements have been given)

I am ofcourse not wanting to sell the house since i see it as one of the assests my daughter will have in future just in case somethinhg happens to me. I am ready to put the house on my daughters name and continue paying the emi if it makes him believe that it is for my childs benefit. All i asked him was to help me in paying for her education and medical and want my jewellery nothing that his side gave me...just mine thats all. But the whole conversation was in vain as his folks said that they dont have my jewellery and he cant give anything since he doesnt earn.

My lawyer is saying that i should be patient as very soon (god knows when tho) he would be giving soemthing for the child. But now after reading your message as well as @Dana Kayoni's i think this will just go on till eternity!!!

I somehow feel its better i jsut take nothing and part ways since he comes from an influential family and has used contacts and given money at alot of places and times and got away from things.

Anyways thank you for your suggestions once again!

Regards,

(Guest)

When a lawyer says "have patience, I will fix your problem" - he means, "please keep paying my fees so I can pay my EMIs and raise my family, the longer your case runs the better for me". 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2016

The facts what you have stated about the delay in getting your case disposed is an ideal situation across the country almost in all the family courts. 

Even the high court order for an expeditious trial makes no difference given the overloading and burden to the family courts these days.

Your husband may be taking shelter under the present situation  to be in his side but it is not a decision or permanent scenario.

He may have to obey the court once the courts is at his back. 

Dont lose your heart or patience, raise up to the situation and challenge all such petty external forces which cause  hurdles.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register