LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun kumar (business)     07 December 2017

DV case disposed

Wifes Dv Mc case disposed by court due to her failure to produce evidence. Court earlier ordered interim maintenece. I appealed also. That case is pending for objection. As her case is disposed will the interim maintence order stands or not.. Is it a added advantage to my divorce case go prove that she filed false case on me...

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 December 2017

Your query is not clear. if her case is disposed why did you appeal and for what? and what is pending for objection? Anyway, if Dv Mc case is disposed pending interim maintenance, you may move an application for cancellation of the same, due to change of circumstances under section 127 crPc.

Arun kumar (business)     09 December 2017

Thanks sir for reply... she filed Dv mc case and after few months court awarded inerim maintenece.. For that i filed appeal that she dont require money as she is well educated and financillay sound and had job earlier. And i pay money in between too... Both the cases were going side by side... Now the dv mc is disposed but my appeal case is going on and its posted for her objection...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register