Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHAMMED   27 June 2017

Dv call on

Hi Team,

I get married 10 yrs before we have kids i got separated from my wife for 3 months due to unavoided situvation later for kids i rejoined with her. we are living marital life from past 7 months my wife parents has filed false DV case against me during our separation time the case is open and the status is CALL ON for 2time when i asked my wife to close the case she is telling my parents forced me and due to them the case was filed am not involved if i approcah either my inlaws or my wife to close the case they will take advantage to harrase me in future keeping this a weapon.

Please advice me how to get leagally safeguarded from this false DV case.

Learning

1 Replies

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     29 June 2017

Whether  they are appearing in the court or not?  If they are not appearing, then you ask the court to dismiss the  case for non-prosecution.  If they are appearing, you tell to the court, that the differences have been amicably settled and you both are living happily with the children and hence, close the case.  If your in-laws insist to keep the case alive, then you have to take the aid of your advocate, who will argue that your in-laws have no locus standi to continue the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register