Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishwesh vishu   28 May 2023

Dual employment issue

Hi Team,

Concern:

My name is Kuchalakanti Vishwesh Kumar joined Wipro on June 1st, 2022 and absconded on June 13th, 2022 by submitting laptop to assets team and Id card to gatekeeper (they confirmed that they updated the same) post that joined into new organization on June 17th, 2022; I received salary from Wipro for June thought it was final closure amount but next month also I received salary I was surprised to see it and informed my current organization about it as advised by them contacted Wipro HR from LinkedIn number and explained them to stop credit salary which got stopped in next month as such.

Now, the original problem is I am switching to new organization they raised an question stating I did dual job which isn't true, In order to continue joining process they are asking a formal letter from Wipro / relieving letter stated my service termed on June 16th or before and didn't continue my service with Wipro.

I am losing my job because of this concern so I reached Wipro helpline for best solution as to though I submitted my assets to IT on June 16th before and never logged in again by any mode how could salary credit took place for next two months including PF deduction.

Wipro Response as following:

Kindly be informed that the laptop submission does not stand as an indicator for last working day, your last working days was updated by the HR based on the action at the time of your resignation and all your final settlement, payroll and statutory remittance was closed accordingly.

Kindly confirm why this concern is raised only after more than 6 months of exit.

Please note that as mentioned your last working day was updated based on your 3 months’ notice period clause in the offer letter.

You have not approached the concerned stakeholders for availing an early release, hence your employment in Wipro was closed with and end date of 13.09.2022 and your relieving documents has been issued accordingly.

Question:

Problem is I have reached Wipro in the month of Aug 1st week of 2022 via call I don't have any documentation proof to prove now I reached that HR she is saying now "Its been an year I don't remember you" at that time she said we have updated your last working day no need to do anything from your end where as I mentioned clearly that already I am working (didn't specify dates as that time) and now they are not ready to make any corrections as financial year closed. MNC's not hiring me because of this dual employment issue, currently I am jobless but genuinely I have submitted all my assets and never logged in into Wipro from June 13th, 2022.

How may I come out of this concern; is their any alternate solution or is this a full-stop for my career in MNC's?

Could someone please help me out asap or at least help me get a job in any operations domain.

Thank you,

Vishwesh 

Learning

3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 May 2023

Contact concerned HR department for an amicable solution.

vishwesh vishu   28 May 2023

Thank you for your response.

I have reached Wipro HR they are not providing any solution as such it's been a month, I have also tagged to Ombuds still I am getting generic response as mentioned above.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 May 2023

WIPRO  cannot help you in this matter as they have acted as per rules and they have applied proper company ploicy in your case. It is better to motivate your cutrrent employer by submitting the reply from WIPRO. They may consider your appointment from 13.9.2022 onwards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register