LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     07 July 2010

Dowry FIR required

I have applied for divorce against my wife under section 13 cruelty through judicial court.  First hearing date  is 13th july 2010. In the meanwhile she gone to women police station to file an complaint against me on dowry act as a vengence. As per the lawyer advice, we are hiding till the FIR has been registered so that it is easy for lawyer to take bail

But the situation is that women police is not filing an FIR for the past twenty days. she is searching for us. Already we have applied anticipatory bail for the petition given by my wife. The Anticipatory bail  also dismissed for that petition.

Their intention is to catch us and register an FIR and put in the jail.  Today i discussed with lawyer he said as a high court judge is woman she will not accept for insisting to put FIR through high court. kindly suggest me .

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

IN CASE YOUR ANTICIPATORY BAIL APPLICATION AT DIST AND SESSIONS COURT IS REJECTED THEN YOU HAVE TO FILE ANTICIPATORY BAIL APPLICATION IN THE HIGH COURT AND MENTION ALL FACTS AND REASONABLE APPREHENSION OF ARREST BY POLICE .COURT WILL CALL SAY OF POLICE AND MAY ALLOW YOU PROTECTION BY WAY OF NOTICE IN CASE SUCH COMPLAINT IS FILED.YOU HAVE TO STRONGLY ARGUE THE MATTER AND MENTION AND PRODUCE ALL DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE ABOUT WIFE  FILING THE CASE.

THANKS.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     08 July 2010

I DO AGREE WITH MR. SAWANT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register