Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (officer)     05 May 2013

Dowry death

hi all,

One month back my wife commit suicide by poisining herself . we married in 2008 and we have 2 year old baby also .at that time i was outside when i came back she was not wel when i look her i felt wrong n ask her what happen she tell she has taken poision. me and my mother rushed to hospital after fifteen hour of struggle she died.magistrate had taken her last statment in that she admited that she herself taken poison .Her parents has filed comlaint against me that me and my mother has poisened her .when i asked in front of polce that did i really ever demanded dowry or beated your daughter he has not replied anything

seeing this police has given us time to patch up .but they are not ready for any settlement.and want me to get arrested.we havent ever torchered her or demanded dowry .everyone know that this is false case.I really dont know what they are expecting.

i want know -1What is the key points of area where we can proove us innocent.

2How should i get prepare for the trial?

3Please suggest any other key points or areas where i should give more importance.

origanally posted by me earlier now .i get the stay over my arrest by high court please suggest me how shoul i proceed during hearing. like what false evidence they can produce? and how i can prove that i never demanded dowry

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     05 May 2013

Your wife's dying declaration will be an important piece of evidence in the case. If she has not made any allegations of illtreatement against you and your mother in the DD it will go in your favor. Most important of all engage a good advocate bcoz the cross examination is very important in such which should be conducted intelligently and with atmost care and deligence. A good cross examination of the prosecution witnesses and good skillful arguments will lead to the acquittal of you and your mother.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     05 May 2013

Agreed with the views of Adv Archana. You have to face the situation but a good lawyer will definitely help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register