Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

micky_mouse_x2 (na)     30 August 2012

Dowry case false query

Hi All,

Last year in Oct 2011 my wife filed dowry case aganist me and my family members , married for 4 yrs ,once the case was filed we took Anticiparty bail and got regular bail on my family members in the mean time police had filed B report aganist my parent abd bother and sisterinlaw.and dropped them from the charges.

After 1 yrs now they my wife is challenging B report filed by police filled application court bangalore.

Please let me know the consequnces, and also validaity of B report can it be challanged after 8 months of B report 

Learning

4 Replies

rahul (director)     30 August 2012

I can be challanged , 8 month is not a big time span,,

but  i dont think her challange will sustain.

I think she is rich gurl and okay with paying uselsss fees to lawyers.

othwewise, also now a days police so sensible steps and .. parents and married sisters , dont  include in accused list.

dont worry..

ENJOY LIFE 

micky_mouse_x2 (na)     31 August 2012

Thans Rahul for the help

RAMESH (MANAGER)     31 August 2012

I am also facing same situations.

She filled 498a case against 10 numbers but police filled charge sheet against 3 numbers, deleted one section during charge sheet.

But recently she filled protect petition in court.

Let us see what happened???????????????????

micky_mouse_x2 (na)     11 September 2012

Hello All,

Please help 

what are the other possibility apart from 498 A , under what section wife can file case in dowry harrasement and domestic voilance  act 

or 

What are other cases wife can file against me, still matter is pending in court and family court 

since we already staying different houses almost 1.5 yrs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register