LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Sankar Boopathi   31 August 2018

Dowry case

Dowry case now, it is recalled. But, I divorced. What legal step, I have to take further?.


 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 August 2018

Dear querist,

What was ground for divorce?? if the material facts are contradictory to each other then it may help for early disposable else you to contest case on merit.



Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

B Sankar Boopathi   31 August 2018

my divorce case is entirely different. it is an allegation of voter ID MISUSE at court. To prevent from it, ex-wife filed dowry harassment case. it is coming now after she got divorce. The dowry case registered 6 years back. I was divorced 4years back. The ground for divorce cruelty, torture and misbehaviour. She misuse the court to rejoin with me. Unfortunately,, she possessed 2 epic - voter card. she an V.A.O. Now dowry harassment case is moved against me. please reply me sir. I am in difficult situation, not know, how to proceed this.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2018

The reopened case and all documents submitted in court in all cases, is matter of record and irrefutable evidence.

Hope you the copies.

Contest on merits.

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil/Criminal matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Civil courts, HC, SC…

1 Like

TGK REDDI   01 September 2018

Yes.     As Shri Kumar Doab suggested, contest on merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query