Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Door step University

Page no : 2

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     31 January 2011

Forthcoming program by the Society:

8 February,2011 (Basant Panchami) : Saraswati Puja and lecture copmpetition of law students and junior lawers on "Fundamental Duties: Importance and Implementability". I, II, III prize in acordance with merit and participation certificate to all participants.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     31 January 2011

What educational system (GURUKUL- GURU SHISHYA PARAMPARA) we had in the past/ancient time was excellent where even the wards of Kings and other dignity were living like simple students. Still some teachers are dedicated and devoted and there is no doubt about it.

But in the prevailing situation/condition of education in our country the slogan “"Degree tum banto,” (You distribute the degrees) fits exactly, where everyone is only concerned and interested about the “Degree” and “License”, in every profession not only in Law, where dedication, devotion ethics and morality has taken back seat now a days.

And any endeavor or step taken for the Shikska hum bantenge" (We shall spread the education), will be a great marvelous/excellent highly appreciable thing rather revolutionary step for the betterment of our society in large.  We need this type of step in every field/profession.

It will be something like “Super 30” run by Mr. Anand Kumar and M. Tech IPS officer DIG Shri Abhyanand.

1 Like

Hon Dr. Tripathiji,

It will be great to see and have a role model like You and your (Socio-legal Sensitization Society- Rgd) . I too will go thru it.

Below is the something about the 

Super 30 is a highly ambitious and innovative educational

program running under the banner of "Ramanujan School of 
Mathematics". It hunts for 30 meritorious talents from 
among the economically backward sections of the society 
and shapes them for India's most prestigious institution – 
the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). In the last seven 
years, it has produced hundreds IITians from extremely 
poor background. During this program students are 
provided absolutely free coaching, lodging and food. 
Super 30 targets students from extremely poor families. 
They have all seen the change with sheer disbelief in 
their eyes that their children are now going to be top 
technocrats.  

https://www.super30.org/

Super 30 founder Anand Kumar selected role model

January 08, 2011 

Patna: Anand Kumar, who founded Super 30, Bihar's free coaching centre, has been selected as one of the role models for the Tata Jagriti Yatra 2010, organized by the Tata Group.

For more details click the link below.

https://www.indiaedunews.net/Today/Super_30_founder_Anand_Kumar_selected_role_model_13317/

1 Like

Hon Dr. Tripathiji,

your aim and objective will be more beneficial for the society and will motivate others also. 

So, my good wishes will always be with Socio-legal Sensitization Society

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     01 February 2011

Thanks Ashutosh ji for providing valuable and useful information.

Our Society is inspired by vidhiyog approach to law and society. Term Vidhiyog has been used in multiple sense. One of it’s meaning is - the law or such legal interpretation that tends to unify. It is based on the analogy of Yoga . Yoga keeps the body healthy. Yoga is balancing the body. Vidhiyoga is an idea to balance the society. Discipline is first and foremost essential of yoga. Same rule applies for construction of healthy society.

We are not merely criticizing the present situation of educational institutions. We also feel that even good institutions may not provide complete education in classes by completing the syllabus. As stated above we have to fill up the gap between development and moral values.

Taking the education in wide sense,  I find two kind of teachers in the society. One, educational institutions , and other spiritual/ moral teachers or religious leaders. Both provide almost half or one sided knowledge and are unconnected to each other. Moral teachers tend to spread faith and ideals according  to their sect's ideology - the teachings remain far from scientific and career oriented education. Educational institutions are providing  only carrier oriented knowledge leaving behind the moral values. In absence of moral values a society or good culture is bound to vanish.

I have an idea to organize the symposiums, debates, moot courts, classes on roof tops in the colonies and muhallas - i.e. doorstep university!

Chiranjiva Ranjan (Advocate and Tax Consultant)     01 February 2011

You are doing a very good job for the soceity for spreading the importance of Law subject. After receiving degree from the university,there is no institution to make a students to practice in the Court. Your thought may bring several needy person who wants to come in this feild. In Patna, Mr Anand ji is doing such type of jobs.

Chiranjiva Ranjan

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     01 February 2011

Exactly sir,

This rule applies everywhere. Sensitization of society and masses are very much necessary. It is degree of sensitivity which makes us distinct from animals.

Below is the WHO (World Health Organization) definition of Health, which says everything and resembles our concept of Yoga and Sadhna.

WHO definition of Health

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

The correct bibliographic citation for the definition is:

Preamble to the Constitution of the World Health Organization as adopted by the International Health Conference, New York, 19-22 June, 1946; signed on 22 July 1946 by the representatives of 61 States (Official Records of the World Health Organization, no. 2, p. 100) and entered into force on 7 April 1948.

The Definition has not been amended since 1948.

Source/Link:

https://www.who.int/about/definition/en/print.html

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     03 February 2011

Today Prof. Yogendra Singh, a retired Law Professor of B. H. U., Varanasi (a prestigious central university), came  with a proposal to contribute in door step university program. He is interested to organize such programs in Varanasi also.

He has been my teacher of labour laws in LL.M. He is also a senior and dedicated congress leader. He is a man of principles.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Dr. V.N. Tripathi
"
Forthcoming program by the Society:

8 February,2011 (Basant Panchami) : Saraswati Puja and lecture copmpetition of law students and junior lawers on "Fundamental Duties: Importance and Implementability". I, II, III prize in acordance with merit and participation certificate to all participants.

"

Occasion - BASANT PANCHMI

First step - SARASWATI POOJA

After that, lecture copmpetition on "Fundamental Duties: Importance and Implementability"

Please make the topic clear as to whether "Fundamental Duties as a Hindu"? OR "Fundamental Duties as a Citizen of India"?

If the topic here is "Fundamental Duties as a Hindu"? than its ok and if you mean to say that the topic is "Fundamental Duties as a Citizen of India" than it is something other behind the curtain. Communal activism and Indian citizenism both are the opposite corners. Fundamental Duties as per constitution opposes any such communal activities on the places/institutions which are open for everyone.  But your this "Door step University" is for FUNDAMENTALISM WITH SARASWATI POOJA ETC. 

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     06 February 2011

Dear Mr Abhay,

Saraswati is Goddes of learnig. It is symble of knowledge and not of any comunity or religion.  It is not a property of any community or sect. One who has objection on  Saraswati Pooja, is enemy of learning and knowledge and not of any religion or comunity.

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr Abhay, I do recognize ur previous life at this site. U have taken birth in the form of abhay today only, just before few hours. But when did u die? Bataya hota, hum bhi kriya karam me shamil huye hote!

Paida hote hi hamare guruji ko comunalism ki chhudra sima me dekhne lage?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Dr. V.N. Tripathi
"
Dear Mr Abhay,

Saraswati is Goddes of learnig. It is symble of knowledge and not of any comunity or religion.  It is not a property of any community or sect. One who has objection on  Saraswati Pooja, is enemy of learning and knowledge and not of any religion or comunity.
"

So you and other learned teacherrs in your "Door step University" teaches that all other who do not consider that Saraswati is Goddes of learnig are enemy of learning and knowledge and these all are illiterates, not learned and without knowledge who are residing in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Tibbat, Afganistan, Japan, China, Israel, Britain, America.........

Anyways, you are doing a good job of collecting your team aside in a corner.

1 Like

(Guest)

He baklol bhai, ye kis pachre me pad gaye aap? Jaante hain, Agar koi shath apni dushtata se baaj na aaye to hum uske sath hanuman ji wala satsang (shathsang) karta hu.

Jaante hai unka kya tarika tha?

"Muthika ek maha kapi hani, rudhir vamat dharni dhanmani."

Iske bad lankini ne kaha - "Taat mor ati punya bahuta, dekheun nayan ram kar doota."

aur fir kaha- "taat swarg apwarg sukh dhariya tula ek ang, tool na taahi sakal mili jo sukh lav satsang"

Arthat jab tak hanumaanji vinamrata se samjhaate rahe tab tak  lankini ke samajh me baat nahi aayi. aur jab ghumake diya dui mukka to turant samjh gayi aur kahi - saheb satsang me to sabse bada sukh hai.

Isliye bhaiyo, soch samajhkar mujhse panja milana.

Padha likha hun to iska yah matlab nahin ki  dushto ki khurafaat bardasht karunga..

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     06 February 2011

Mr Abhay, I think You are pasting information from some other thread which is merly information about a cultural and academic program. However, in that relation also  here is message of  Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, founder of BHU, Varanasi which can be seen on official website of the University :

"India is not a country of the Hindus only. It is a country of the Muslims, the Christians and the Parsees too. The country can gain strength and develop itself only when the people of the different communities in India live in mutual goodwill and harmony .It is my earnest hope and prayer that this centre of life and light which is coming into existence, will produce students who will not only be intellectually equal to the best of their fellow students in other parts of the world, but will also live a noble life, love their country and be loyal to the Supreme ruler.

Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya"

1 Like

(Guest)

I have already said it that you are doing a good work so please do it fast since as fast as such work will be done as fast as it will benefit to Indian society.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register