LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan (area manager)     22 August 2018

dominating behaviour of wife.

my wife's behaviour is dominating in the sense that she decides as what should be eaten and in what way. we are 6 members including me,wife,my parents and my 2 kids. Any suggestion with regards to make something different is met with an irritating look.for her any extra consumption of food is a waste of money. My parents cannot have food of their choice despite my father bearing all house hold expense.can this be a part of ground for separation. also she does not like relatives at our place. Not to mention her choice of servings to guests.its her parents and sister who are always right and her two friends.have tried explaining her that dynamics of every house are different.but all in vain . can these be ground for separation.

Learning

6 Replies

ADVOCATE PARDEEP DHINGRA (Advocate)     22 August 2018

A HOME IS A WORK PLACE FOR FEMALE. JUST LIKE ANYONE WANTS CREATIVITY AT WORK PLACE, SHE ALSO WANTS CREATIVITY. SHE HAS LEFT HER PARENTS HOME FOR YOU.   THESE FACTORS WILL GOVERN ANY COURT MIND.   AND DUE TO YOUR DIVORCE PETITION, SHE WOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH LAWYERS, LEARN HOW TO FILE DOMESTICE VIOLENCE CASE, DOWRY AND MANTAINENCE AND SEVERAL MORE.  YOUR SITUTAIONS DOES NOT GIVE ANY CONFIDENCE IN LAW, RATHER IT WILL BACKFIRE YOU WITH SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU. 

creativity to my mind is at least cooking the food properly. Not cooking on purpose knowing that others like it that way cannot be termed creativity. it's the intention not the action that I wanted to convey to you. it's 11 years and her way of talking has been rude before and after marriage. her salary and saving are not managed by me,neither do I know how much amount she has in her account. her father is managing for her.guests are not liked by her. her sister and parents are right in whatever they say it do..when we say the same it is not right. her parents had been communicated about her rude behaviour 4 times. the last time when they were asked to come and take her away,they came and blasted at us for 2 hours in our house and my wife said we desrved this. her sisters husband passed away a year after their marriage and my wife blames us saying we always wanted this. we talk for just 5 minutes the whole day. while I was hospitalized for 2 weeks for a painful and serious surgery she was attending her college duties while my mother was taking care of my kids at home. my father,my uncle and her father were taking care of me. after 10 years now she is doing more of household chores as her parents and neighbours pointed out what others think when my mom does the houseld chores. and her remarks are not about creativity in cooking,its about wastage and not cooking intentionally of what others want to eat.

a mother's behaviour is reflected on kids. her rude way of talking and giving cold response to others in no way amounts to her feeling good towards family members.even at relatives place her looks and silence only convey her disgust. my salary slip was shared with them at time of marriage. she wanted a partner earning more than me. now also she has problem with my salary. her comparison with others only iriitates me. her comments that my father's money belongs to us and kids has no rightful standing I presume in court of law. when they want to spend on my kids she dies not like but when same thing is gifted by her sister it has a different meaning for her. I don't think in life we can have 2 set if rules,one for own family members and other for rest others. she dies not like anyone except her parents,sister and kids.

Kanishk Khullar   22 August 2018

you can file a divorce petition on the grounds of cruelty (mental harassment) against your wife, before that file a police complaint against your wife for harassing your parents... and one complaint at senior citizen cell that your parents ... then save both the copy of complaints with you without getting it known to your wife... after a month you can file the divorce petition and the copy of these complaints will help you then.

Kanishk Khullar   22 August 2018

(complaint at senior citizen cell that your wife is harassing your parents)***

in what grounds according to you she is harassing my parents. I Shud know this as I will have to mention this in my complaint. Pls let me know.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register