LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poonam Gautam   26 January 2021

Domestic voilence

Last one year se main dv case me stay lena chaah rahi hu...but Mera stay order paas nahi ho paa raha h....sirf isliye k wo ghar meri saas k naam h...dusra yeh k mere husband ko bedakhal kar diya h....jabki ye jhooth h...mere husband ka extra marrital affair h....jisme in laws unhe support karte h....main bahut pareshan hu... please 🙏🙏🙏 help me...

Learning

6 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   26 January 2021

See your situation wouldn't be like this anymore because in a recent case titled as Satish Chander Ahuja vs Sneha Ahuja the Apex Court [SUPREME COURT OF INDIA] passed a judgment on 15 October, 2020 which gave married women a Right to Stay in their Matrimonial Home.

Thereby, as per the judgement you have a right to stay in your matrimonial home regardless of the fact that it belongs your mother-in-law. On next date make sure to mark this judgment as a recommendation in your case too.

I'm pasting the link for that case down below, such that you can take a look on it for reference.

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/62368827/

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 January 2021

Seek an Advocate service as your case needs activity and not mere suggestion.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 January 2021

Originally posted by : Poonam Gautam
Last one year se main dv case me stay lena chaah rahi hu...but Mera stay order paas nahi ho paa raha h....sirf isliye k wo ghar meri saas k naam h...dusra yeh k mere husband ko bedakhal kar diya h....jabki ye jhooth h...mere husband ka extra marrital affair h....jisme in laws unhe support karte h....main bahut pareshan hu... please 🙏🙏🙏 help me...

If you feel harrased ..aap FIR kyoun nahi file kartay ho. Aap par zulum ho raha hain to aap ko chyie Sass, husband, sasur sabko jo bi parayshaa kar rah hain usnkay khilaaf FIR Daldo. 

Aaap kaha say ho, agar aap delhi say ho to waha para SWATI MALVIYA hain ,,, unsay milo ya phone par baat karo.     
       aap unki detail yaha par milaygi

https://fs.delhigovt.nic.in/wps/wcm/connect/lib_dcw/DCW/Default/Swati+Maliwal

Don worry you will get justice.

Nithinya Swamy   17 February 2021

Sir / Madam

I am widowed lady of 65 years. I am retired Govt School teacher , residing in my own DDA LIG flat in Rohini. About 2 years after my son's marriage, my son and daughter in law started mistreating and abusing me for the flat. They want me to transfer the flat in their joint name , and want me to do all household work, and look after my grandchild at home. They don't allow me to go out, or visit temple.

Last year with help of neighbors, I filed a case in Rohini Courts under Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act to evict them from my flat. But my son and his wife filed DV Act against her husband (my son) and me, and had got residence order under DV Act that allowed them to stay in my flat. Last one year I have lived in constant fear of my son and daughter in law, they shout at me, even slapped me twice, and as there is only one entrance gate of flat, I don't go out much (once a week) out of fear of my son.

Now I have been told by my lawyer Mr Gupta that after the Supreme Court judgement, my daughter in law and son can't be evicted from flat whatsoever. Although I have read the DV Act, and it mentions providing alternate accommodation to the daughter in law by husband.... Then why doesn't Court ask my son to provide accommodation to his wife ? Why are they staying in my house ?

Please any replies will be helpful, as I have lost hope to live in this world.

NS

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 February 2021

Change your lawyer, and file police complaint against your son. 

Nithinya Swamy   17 February 2021

if i fle police complaint, my son and daughter in law will further beat / abuse me.. Or is Delhi Police empowered to throw my son and daughter in law out of my house ? My son is shrewd. He asks his wife to tell local police that i am acting in concert with my son.....

Police can't help me. And changing lawyer too not possible as i am not allowed outside.

Can i make an offer in dv act to give rent to my daughter in law out of pension to move out of house ? Will judge accept my offer ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register