Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suryaa.saravanan (other)     23 March 2015

Domestic voilence

Dear Members

I relocating from delhi, i am calling my wife to come with me but she refues to come with me and can i pay maintenance.

she said i stay delhi only,. but i am not ready to live in delhi.

Learning

5 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     23 March 2015

if she not file any case maintenance case, you wont give,

if she ask or filed MC case, you drop with DD or Cheque for proof.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 March 2015

if you want to relocate to other place from delhi and she wants to stay thus are you providing any accomadation to her or were is she staying because after marriage it is your duty to maintain your wife so in this case you have to provide her maintenance even if she is has not filed any case 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     24 March 2015

If in the absence of her filing case also, you are willing to pay maintenance, then you are discharing your moral responsibility.  If she files maintenance case and proves that you intentionally neglected her, she will get maintenance order from court and then you have to pay and discharge your legal responsibility.  If she does not have sound reason for not leaving Delhi to stay with you, then it is difficult for her also to get maintenance. 

Suryaa.saravanan (other)     01 April 2015

Dear Members I still paying maintenance we dont have chils, Rs. 4000 per month and i already given 125000 lakhs from 2011, she refuse come with me.

Suryaa.saravanan (other)     02 April 2015

thanks sir, but she want to stay in delhi only, she dont want to come out delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register