LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

patric (owner)     27 March 2010

does he stand a chance?

For all you guys though i am not getting a perfect answer i am actually getting a lot of knowledge thanks a lot.I try to make it simple but it becomes complicated.firstly the shop is bought by the father way back.secondly nobody want to fight with anybody its just the circumstances.thirdly the shop was been looked after by the elder brother from 1997 and also the licences are on his name.afetr the fathers death the elder had to fight with lots of people for the possesion of the shop cause the owner was young.fourthly when the agreement was signed the owner was 14 year old and the agrrement was signed by the elder on behalf of the younger.fiftly the younger is well educated and the elder is not so the only choice for him is business to survive.sixtly the younger once had an argument with the elder and thats how the elder went to check whats the best for him andf he found that the agreement was signed by a minor which is void. now the fact is nobody wanna cheat anybody what if the younger ask the shop whats the elder gonna do does he have a choice?

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     28 March 2010

better consult nearest lawyer with papers.the solution might be very simple but without papers  it not easy to advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register