LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sindhur.cs (IPR consultant)     24 October 2013

Docs for tm agent

Dear friends,

I want to become a TM Agent. In the TM act it is specifically mentioned that advocates should submit their degree certificates and character certificate duly attested by any district magistrate or chief administrative officer along with the TMA application form.

Is it OK  if i send all the relevant documents attested by any notary or any govt, Gezzatted officer?Is the docs acceptable by the registrar?

Pls Guide me on this.




 2 Replies

subramanian (consultant)     25 October 2013

If the documents are attested by a central or state govt gazoetted officer it is accepted by the trademarks registry.


sindhur.cs (IPR consultant)     26 October 2013

Thanks for the info Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register