LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr Rahul (Marketing)     08 August 2013

Do notarized mou,allotment letter,pdc hold any imp in court?

I am Planning to buy a cash back property from my chartered accountant friend.He tells me to invest a particular amount now and after one year he will give me 25% returns in return he will give me Security in the form of Documents Like :

) MOU(Notarized)
2) Allotment Letter
3) PDCs of principal & interest
4) Receipt
If at any Point if the Builder Fails to do so as he Promised Can i Challenge him in the Court  by the Following Documents??
Plz Advice.

 3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     08 August 2013

Get the MOU Registered as this would have legal standing in the court of law.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia



Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     10 August 2013

Unregistered agreement to sell/mou with regard to property doesnot have any value in the eye of law. for further reference you may go through the Surya Lamps judgment of the supreme court.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     11 August 2013

1. Unregistered MOU can be traeted as a scrap paper having no legal validity,


2. Get the same registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query