Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorced wife still in contact with mother

Page no : 2

sagar jadhav (employee)     05 April 2016

dear captain

if u would been in my situation,how would u have taken hold of situation?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 April 2016

If your mother is having good relations with your former wife there must be good reason for it. Probably your mother thinks you were in the wrong.  As you are not a Muslim you can remarry the same woman again with your mother's blessings. Or if you not want to remarry her why do you need your mother's help to get married again. You can  find for yourself a suitable match.

sagar jadhav (employee)     10 April 2016

see

my mother never supported me for education also

she never found girl for me

she just want to prove me wrong

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 April 2016

Where is your father? Is he alive? Have you got brothers or sisters? Was yours an arranged marriage or a love marriage? How many years were you married? Have you got children? How was the relationship between your mother and your wife just before your marriage, after your marriage and during divorce proceedings?  Were all three of you staying under the same roof? Before your divorce there would have been quarrels, misunderstandings and issues between you and your wife. What was the stand of your mother during those days? Did she side with you, side with your wife, neutral or indifferent?

Generally a mother-in-law will hate her daughter-in-law. If there are issues between the son and daughter-in-law, the mother-in-law will be more furious against the daughter-in-law than the husband himself. In your case everything appears to be opposite. You have to explain matters in detail and clearly give all background information. Your mother appears to have no motherly affection. Is she your step-mother?

Are you gainfully employed or have you otherwise an independent source of income?  Has your mother got an independent source of income? Is your mother dependent on you? Are you dependent on your mother? Did you marry your cousin on your mother’s side, or is she otherwise related to your mother?

sagar jadhav (employee)     11 April 2016

Where is your father? Is he alive?

expired

Have you got brothers or sisters? no

Was yours an arranged marriage or a love marriage? shaadi.com

How many years were you married? 1 month stayed together

Have you got children? no

How was the relationship between your mother and your wife just before your marriage, after your marriage and during divorce proceedings?  was good

Were all three of you staying under the same roof? no

Before your divorce there would have been quarrels, misunderstandings and issues between you and your wife. What was the stand of your mother during those days? she supported her only

Did she side with you, side with your wife, neutral or indifferent?

Generally a mother-in-law will hate her daughter-in-law. If there are issues between the son and daughter-in-law, the mother-in-law will be more furious against the daughter-in-law than the husband himself. In your case everything appears to be opposite. You have to explain matters in detail and clearly give all background information. Your mother appears to have no motherly affection. Is she your step-mother?

she act like that

Are you gainfully employed or have you otherwise an independent source of income? software

Has your mother got an independent source of income? Is your mother dependent on you?

noovt job

Are you dependent on your mother? no

Did you marry your cousin on your mother’s side, or is she otherwise related to your mother?

no

Mukesh sharma (job )     12 April 2016

very laughing question by MPS ramji like scienst he ask question 

thats all not matter in every relation father and mother alive or not and brother or not and that all menaingless question 

i dont know why ask  this ???

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     13 April 2016

Your mother is no mother to you. You have no other relatives. You got married but divorced her immediately. You are not (financially) dependent on your mother or anyone else. If your mother and your divorced wife are maintaining good relationship why should it bother you? You and your mother are not living under the same roof. It would mean that she is not cooking food for you. So you are a lonely person living alone. Once again you go to shaadi.com or another matrimonial site and get married. You need not inform or invite your mother to your marriage. Don't introduce your new wife to your mother, lest your mother asks her also to divorce you. You tell your prospective wife all that you have disclosed here even before the marriage.

sagar jadhav (employee)     13 April 2016

its very difficult to explain this in matrimony site

as there are always fake profiles,people ask for relatives

also if they know mother is with wife they will think I am at fault

(Guest)

Please do not take offence of my words Mr Jhadav. You are behaving as if marriage is the only thing which will complete you.  If so, have faith in yourself and God, and go ahead and marry a girl of your choice, I suggest you go for widow marriage, at least she would value husband.  If not, simply forget marrying for a couple of years, the more you think about it, more you will be bothered.  All the best.   

Mr helping hand

u rnot going thru situation

thedon (owner)     13 April 2016

admins should remove this thread

dear captain its coz of uneducated people like you,who never read thread and keep trolling else u would have got the answer

Mukesh sharma (job )     14 April 2016

Hi sagar ask you one thing why you fight here for some people who only laughing on you 

and also captain you plz dont post here same kind of reply we are not here for fight and laughing if you cant able to understand than why you give reply to him 

plz stop this child type fight be mature and understand condition and if you help than okey other leave it 

and in last sagar i tell you in  first you need to talk with your mother some family problem everywhere so you solve them with patience 

wait some time your mother understand you and you got married again with good girl but dont fight and post here your family history mom always close with children so dont say that 

thanks 

sandeep (pvt service)     15 April 2016

laugh..... i like reading this thread daily....gives me some lighter moments after some serious reading...it is like watching a saas bahu serial on the TV,.....want to leave wife , then mom wants to leave. then son wants to leave mom, then wife leaves. then wife still in touch.........laugh

1 Like

Mukesh sharma (job )     15 April 2016

hi captin what you have problem and why you have this type of child excuse

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register