Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce summons

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sachin
A simple reason why i am against useless hand.

Don't try to be over smart in court, if you can't attened court proceedings simply move application before the court and ask for permission.

And roam to court till you die. laughBTW how much dowry did you take sachin?  Did you not file counter 498a on your wife and inlaws?? cheeky

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR
its alright about divorce case but be careful about 498A case as in that you may face serious consequences for not attending the court proceedings. 

Regards,

Adv. Nitin Kapoor

Why did you not suggest to file counter 498a?  

(Guest)
I've never heard that counter 498a can be filed on brides side. Any citations/precedents?

Sachin (N.A)     15 March 2017

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Don't try to be over smart in court, if you can't attened court proceedings simply move application before the court and ask for permission.

And roam to court till you die. 

BTW how much dowry did you take sachin?

The person who takes dowry shows that he is in demand because of its value in society bride's parents offer dowry. and so there is nothing wrong if you think i took dowry. 

On the contrary "useless hand" has no value

Did you not file counter 498a on your wife and inlaws?? 

I have filed case in various sections related to perjury

(Guest)

The person who takes dowry shows that he is in demand because of its value in society bride's parents offer dowry. and so there is nothing wrong if you think i took dowry. 

That means to say you took dowry. How shameful of you.  Anyway I hope you have good stock of odomos ointment.  You will need it in jail, in case you get convicted under dowry case.  Good luck useless fellow.laugh

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sarma
I've never heard that counter 498a can be filed on brides side. Any citations/precedents?

The main reason for this is, it is well known that men among hindus take dowry, as explained by sachin above. They think it is the market value that they get for marrying a girl.   And nobody suggests to file counter 498a on wife and her parents, as most advocates know dowry system in India an themselves would have taken dowry.  If a man who is getting  married is honest, then he wont take a penny from wife side.  In case if wife files a false case of dowry on him he can always file a case under 498a against wife and her parents and her whole family for giving him dowry.  Most hindu husbands dont do this as they already accepted money from wife.  No need of citatoin to file such a case on wife and co.

That means to say you took dowry. How shameful of you.  Anyway I hope you have good stock of odomos ointment.  You will need it in jail, in case you get convicted under dowry case.  Good luck useless fellow.

You will be sad to know that court refused to frame charges against me u/s 406 ipc and police have already given me clean-chit in 498a IPC

(Guest)

That means to say you took dowry. How shameful of you.  Anyway I hope you have good stock of odomos ointment.  You will need it in jail, in case you get convicted under dowry case.  Good luck useless fellow.

You will be sad to know that court refused to frame charges against me u/s 406 ipc and police have already given me clean-chit in 498a IPC

Good for you.  Saved from odomos buying. laugh

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Advocate)     15 March 2017

Stupid fellow how would you prove the Cruelty in 498A IPC in case of counter case?????

1 Like

Ladies only alleged that they have gone through cruelty for dowry. They do not say that they have given dowry. That is the main reason husband do not succeed in registering case u/s 3 of Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961.

Secondly, laws are also lean towards women.

(Guest)

That shows how stupid you are.  Where did cruelty come inbetween? This is the reason why there are lakhs of pending cases in courts coz of pass mark lawyers like you.  YOu people think only of filling your pocket, scare the people who come to you just to make them feed you for lifetime.  If taking dowry is true, then giving it is also true.  Both should do time in jail you idiot.

A walk alone (-)     15 March 2017

If 498a case is in court then you should ask your lawyer to file application ( your illness with medical prescripttion) on your behalf and ask him to take date at a long interval. Same procedure can be adopt in divorce case also. You should try to attend divorce case otherwise it will become exparte.

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Advocate)     16 March 2017

This is only for the education of so called educated helping hand...... He claims to be so intelligent but doesnt know that 498A is regarding CRUELTY not DOWRY.  

498A. Husband or relative of husband of a woman subjecting her to cruelty.—Whoever, being the husband or the relative of the husband of a woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be pun­ished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine. Explanation.—For the purpose of this section, “cruelty” means—

(a) any wilful conduct which is of such a nature as is likely to drive the woman to commit suicide or to cause grave injury or danger to life, limb or health (whether mental or physical) of the woman; or
(b) harassment of the woman where such harassment is with a view to coercing her or any person related to her to meet any unlawful demand for any property or valuable security or is on account of failure by her or any person related to her to meet such demand.]

READ 498A thoroughly, and enlightened us with your gracious knowledge how counter case will be filed???

I hope you have passed sincerely from some reputed university, otherwise it doesnt seem to be.  

(Guest)

If you want to punish girls parents how will you do?  I will teach you.

He may be prosecuted under section 3 of Dowry prohibition Act-1961, in which it is clearly mention that given or taken the dowry are an offence.

read the section 3:

3. Penalty for giving or taking dowry.-(1) If any person, after the commencement of this Act, gives or takes or abets the giving or taking of dowry, he shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than five years, and with the fine which shall not be less than fifteen thousand rupees or the amount of the value of such dowry, whichever is more:

Provided that the Court may, for adequate and special reasons to be recorded in the judgment, impose a sentence of imprisonment for a term of less than five years.

* * * Explanation I omitted by Sec.2 w.e.f 2nd October, 1985

(2)Nothing in sub-section (1) shall apply to or, in relation to,-

presents which are given at the time of a marriage to the bride (without nay demand having been made in that behalf):

Provided that such presents are entered in list maintained in accordance with rule made under this Act;

presents which are given at the time of marriage to the bridegroom (without any demand having been made in that behalf):

Provided that such presents are entered in a list maintained in accordance with rules made under this Act;

Provided further that where such presents are made by or on behalf of the bride or any person related to the bride, such presents are of a customary nature and the value thereof is not excessive having regard to the financial status of the person by whom, or on whose behalf, such presents are given.

(Guest)

Now how to prove that girls parents gave dowry that also I need to explain??? That one learns by experience sir.  Not by reading 498a.  I hope this answers your question about counter 498a Nitin.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register