Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce summons

Page no : 3

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Advocate)     16 March 2017

Mr. Experienced Helping Hand..... by filing such counter case, you are going to admit at your own that you have taken the dowry, which would ultimately drop him in a thick soup.

Now you got the answer why I did not suggest such stupid actions, which would have adverse effect. I think if this you got from experience then better keep it to yourself.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR
Mr. Experienced Helping Hand..... by filing such counter case, you are going to admit at your own that you have taken the dowry, which would ultimately drop him in a thick soup.

Now you got the answer why I did not suggest such stupid actions, which would have adverse effect. I think if this you got from experience then better keep it to yourself.

Sir Nitin Sir,

I am at loss of words sir, that is where skill comes into picture sir.  How best you defend your principal it is not up to you, but up to your skill of convincing the judge, cross examining the petitioner.  That need not be done by accepting that one took dowry.  It is all about how you put the picture in front of the judge.  That cannot be taught here Mr Nitin.  It comes only by experience.  If you have it you can do it, if you dont, you cant.  As simple as that.

(Guest)

If she gets expert divorce.

Should I pay alimony?Which she claimed in divorce petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register