LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     12 April 2017

Divorce-orders

Sir, wife filed 498a case on me and my family and later released on bail. After that wife filed for Divorce in family court under cruelty u/s.13 (ia) (ib).  We filed counter in family court for Divorce saying “No Objection for Divorce only by denying all allegations”.  Yesterday Wife attended in family court and given her evidence for Divorce.

In court website mentioned: Exhibits : EXA1,A2,A3,A4 and A5 (Me and family members in 498a case. Business: Pw1 present.EXA1 to A5 marked. Respondent called absent.NO representation from respondent side.Pw1 evidence closed. No further evidence reported. For respondent evidence if any 25.05.2017.

And after that 2 hearings completed and judge kept the case for “FOR ORDERS”. .

1. Is it possible to open the case once judge pass the orders,  if so what is the procedure and timelines for the same.
  2.  Please advise how to proceed with this.

Thanks for you time.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2017

Once judge pass the orders, you can file for revision petition or go for appeal to higher courts.

Srinivas (.)     13 April 2017

Hi, Thanks for quick response. Please advise Is that possible to stop the orders and fight the case if so what are steps we need to follow please advise. Thanks for your time. 

Srinivas (.)     14 April 2017

Hi, Thanks for quick response. Please advise Is that possible to stop the orders and fight the case on merits if so what are steps we need to follow please advise. Thanks for your time. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register