Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce - muslim marriage

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 October 2011

Allah Hafiz.

Take things as they come. Plan to cross the river, when you come to it, after gauging the depth and breadth of it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

insaniyat (Engineer)     18 October 2011

Dear Firoz,

Perfect step. Go and live the beautiful life. After divorce, get married immediately with good search. Not every girl is of same type. But remember to be patience in your future life. Throw your anger forever....I mean FOREVER.

Transfer your property on your (trustworthy) relative preferably on sister's name (and keep confidential). If possible cancel the bank loan and use your own money to construct it (if at all you required property). OR Forget that property now and sell that property immediately and pay to bank loan. You can buy property anytime and anywhere. Concentrate on your future.

Regarding 2nd question, as Shoneeji said, Take things as they come. Do not worry too much of what and how she can harm you.

Remember:

Now onwards, your privacy and confidentiality of whatever you do should be highest priority in your life. Good Luck and Allah Hafiz

Never Give Up

firoz ali (XX)     18 October 2011

Hello Insaniyat.

Thanks a lot for your reply as its very inspiring & motivative. I have very well understood that this needs to be very secret & no one should know this.

Just one last thing i want to share..i.e. I still have 2 months time to fly & its been long holding my wife at her parental place. Can I take her out for & leave her at her parental home with a very good attitude. like kinda fooling around with her so that they dont crib on me to take her along with me in my house. I definitely can hold her at her parental place by moving around with her whenver i come to delhi but if i dont show my face straight for next two months things my turn against me as they are getting very patientless. I am not planning to buy a house in delhi & live with her but certainly I can make a frequent visit to her place so as to keep them quite for some more time

Any disadvantages or advantages in doing this post my talaaq

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 October 2011

:-) No Comments.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

insaniyat (Engineer)     20 October 2011

:))

forget her ya... dunya me kuch log aise hai jin ko pyar ka matlab nahi maloom.... so why to waste time on such people..... They are here in this world to disturb others, so just be careful of them and keep distance.

during your couselling, neither she respected you nor her family. what are you expecting from your inlaws? Don't underestimate them. just leave them. Conentrate your future. during 2 mths you can do wonders in India. Appoint good advocate, ----------file RCR, --------if she is not interested to live with you or vise versa, divorce her thru lawyer and publish in newspapers, ----------go to Qazi and get divorce certificate. Contact Qazi for procedure in Delhi before you give divorce. and finally -----------try to fly immediately.

good luck and don't think of what will happen! Get ready to face for everything!!!

Never Give Up

firoz ali (XX)     25 November 2011

Hello All

Now is my time to get the thoughts bring in to action. These are my plans below. If any modification/suggestion please update me.

I am flying on 3rd Dec 2011 to UK. Things i am gonna do before i fly

1) Write talaq nama in front of two witnesses & a quazi

2) Register post the talaqnama on 2nd Dec.. assuming the post will be deliverd to her next morning

3) Call my wife on 3rd Dec morning & also say Talaq Talaq talaq on phone getting the same recorded in presence of the same witness who will sign the papers

4) Write a complaint with all the things happened b4 & after the marriage.

5) Photo copy of the talaqnama along with iddat period amount payable by cheque in my wifes name, copy of the complaint, copy of the registered post slip, copy of newspaper adv in which I will declare i have divorced my wife & submit it to the area police station Cc. to Mumbai / Delhi police commissioner & also to the police station of the area where my wife resides.

6) To appoint lawyer who would represent me in my absence as i will be out of country (incase they file any complaint)

7) Disown myself from my family stating some other reasons.

Please let me know if the above steps are sufficient at this intial stage or if theirs anything else I should do including the above 7 steps

regards

Firoz

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 November 2011

BINGO

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     25 November 2011

wonderful dear just go ahead as advised by our experts !!

firoz ali (XX)     05 December 2011

Hello All

I have completed all my actions & now I have reached UK & seems all Ok so far.

Below are the steps I did before i fly

1) I arranged two muslim witnesses & called my wife on phone. Said talaq 3 times & got that call recorded, also the whole sequence is videographed by my brother.

2) Written the same on talaq nama & posted to my wife with original copy duly signed by me & the witnesses along with 3 cheques with amount for her maintenance for iddat period

3) couriered & registered post of complaint related to my inlaws for threatening & all the facts since marriage signed by me & my lawyer in mumbai to mumbai/Delhi police commissioner, Home minister of India

4) lodged complaint to area police station as well with photocopy of talaq, cheques issued & the reciept of courier sent as well

5) boarded on flight & reached Uk

regards

Firoz

insaniyat (Engineer)     05 December 2011

Bravo!

So How are you feeling now? Relaxing, cooool....!!!

Well done! Keep eye on your future. Concentrate first on your job. Then after couple of weeks, you can start a good search..... this time no mistake.... 

But you should also be prepared in the 2nd scenario that if she challenged your divorce in court. what you will do? I'm not discouraging you...but making up your mind to face the worst..... then fight for justice.

good luck

Never Give UP

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

Hope no counter action as yet.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

firoz ali (XX)     06 December 2011

hello insaniyat

Talaq is done but i am w8ng to see the aftermath of it. Now my wife...oh oh my ex-wife is calling my parents & uncles saying i heard only twice i was not well & all those crap..so i m sure she is gonna challenge these in court. So far theirs info from the other side but i am sure more is to come.

I am ok now as i have joind my work in UK but honestly just worried about my folks in mumbai what things can come accross them. But we did our homework & are ready to face any consequence.

Hi shonee ji

I really appreciate ur help u gave me in this regards. So far theirs no action but i will keep on posted with all the updates

heartly thanks & everyone

Firoz Ali

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

Never mention my friend.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

firoz ali (XX)     13 December 2011

hello all

Another update on my issue : My brother inlaw has sent us the talaqnama & the cheque I send to my exwife stating ''My exwife (named) doesn't resides here'. My folks in mumbai are supposed to meet our lawyer tomorrow & i will post what he suggests.

2ndly We have not yet disclosed my where abouts to them. So far their is no other action they have taken as to my knowledge but I am sure they are in process of challenging my Talaq which I gave over the phone & the written copy i sent them

regards

Firoz

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 December 2011

It was anticipated.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register