Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit verma (engg)     28 May 2010

Divorce information

Dear all,

I am from delhi. i got married on 9th april,2009 in arya samaj mandir. after marriage my wife and i having small fights. which everybody have in their family.

My parents are agry with our marriage but her not

after almost 8-9 months her mother start talking to her. after that my marriage life becomes hell.

small fight and she will always torture me saying i am leaving house.

her mother told her to leave me so many times.

1 day we had a fight she left my home.

i want her to be back. so i try to solve the problem make her understand bu she didnt.

her father came 1 day to meet me. he told me to take divorce by seiling the document in arya samaj mandir.

but some people guided me that its not the right way. she can come anytime and claim that she was married to me.

so i refused it.

i told her father to take divorce from the court.(which i think is more legal)

after that her father dosent contact me. but my wife is still not with me.

when i call my wife she is not picking up the call.

my parents are saying let her apply for the divorce because she wants it.

now its almost 5 month gone.

i think i should wait.

my querie is

can they remarriage their daughter without getting divorce from me because i got marrige in arya samaj madir?

why they are not taking divorce?

my wife is 1 year older than me. i think she have more problem in remarriage so they will apply.

am i right?

she is taken marrige certificate when she left home?

1 more thing her father told me that they have not even told their relative and i know it they want their daughter to remarried without knowing everyone that she is already married.

so should i wait for the right time??

Learning

8 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 May 2010

You are making simple solutions defficult. Law is favour of woman.

You can not get legal divorce from court easily.

You would also like to get married again so why keep this problem on your head which is getting solved so easily.

In fact you should thank your inlaws and spouse for offering such simplest of simple solution.

Dont waste a second . If they change their mind rest of your live will be hell for you. Law is so stict against males.

This site is full of such stories where inlaws are torturing the groom.

GOD BLESS YOU WITH SANITY.

rohit verma (engg)     28 May 2010

thanks for ur advice shashi

but if i got divorce by seiling the document and i got married again. she also got mariied she faced again that problem with new husband and now she claim that she is my wife.

is this the valid solution getting divorce by seiling document. court approves it.

court thinks that it is valid to get divorce by seiling document in arya samaj mandir???

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     28 May 2010

why problems of future solve the problem here and now.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 May 2010

Mr Prabakar you are narating your case or digosing Mr Ramans case.

rohit verma (engg)     29 May 2010

Thanks Prabhakar,

For your important opinion. Thanks a lot

sharl morado (Sales Representative)     21 March 2011

Hi Mr. Delhi,  I am glad you wereable to share your suffering or shall I say problem in your current relation with your wife. While reading at your story it seems like you and your wife are married and only her parents knows about it. In regard with your first query question:

can they remarriage their daughter without getting divorce from me because i got marrige in arya samaj madir? Actually for your information the marriage perform in arya samaj madir is legal and valid. You need to register the contract given after the ceremony for authentic record and other legal compliance.

why they are not taking divorce?my wife is 1 year older than me. i think she have more problem in remarriage so they will apply.am i right? I dont really get what you mean on your question needs a bit of rephrasing but as far as I understood, you need to undergo a divorce process since your marriage in arya samaj madir is valid and legal. Yes you are right she will really have a big problem in remarrying especially when you were able to have an authentic record on your marriage papers.

she is taken marrige certificate when she left home? If she get the marriage certificate that would not be a problem if you were able to register it for authentic record and for legal validity of your marriage.

1 more thing her father told me that they have not even told their relative and i know it they want their daughter to remarried without knowing everyone that she is already married.

Dont be bother about her father, if you were able to compile legal records. You can actually check on the [url=https://www.divorceguide.com]laws about divorce[/url] for more information. Hope I was able to help you.

sharl morado (Sales Representative)     21 March 2011

Hi Mr. Delhi,  I am glad you wereable to share your suffering or shall I say problem in your current relation with your wife. While reading at your story it seems like you and your wife are married and only her parents knows about it. In regard with your first query question:

can they remarriage their daughter without getting divorce from me because i got marrige in arya samaj madir? Actually for your information the marriage perform in arya samaj madir is legal and valid. You need to register the contract given after the ceremony for authentic record and other legal compliance.

why they are not taking divorce?my wife is 1 year older than me. i think she have more problem in remarriage so they will apply.am i right? I dont really get what you mean on your question needs a bit of rephrasing but as far as I understood, you need to undergo a divorce process since your marriage in arya samaj madir is valid and legal. Yes you are right she will really have a big problem in remarrying especially when you were able to have an authentic record on your marriage papers.

she is taken marrige certificate when she left home? If she get the marriage certificate that would not be a problem if you were able to register it for authentic record and for legal validity of your marriage.

Dont be bother about her father, if you were able to compile legal records. You can actually check on the laws about divorce for more information. Hope I was able to help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register