Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raajasekhar (free lancer)     03 July 2012

Divorce from my cheated wife

Dear Sir,

i hv got married with a girl in 2003 nov 1st.and after my marrg of 3 months we came to knw that she was married earlier with other guy..in 2000 january and marriage cerificate was registered..

after knowing this issue by her parents they hv taken her back to home and didnt send her to me and they hv applied for mutual consent divorce in middle quarter of 2003 and got divorce in first quarter 2004..

and i dnt hv any proofs of those documents and my father has filed those documents somewhr which i dnt knw and he suddenly passed away without knwng us where he filed those documents

how can i get those documents of her earlier marrg can u pls help me out in this issue...

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 July 2012

@ Author,

If the District Court under whose Jurisdiction your wife stays is online then search her name in data base by random year starting 2000.

2. File an RTI to District Court PIO to furnish case no / date of institution / date of judgment stating your wife full name from period 2000 till date.

3. Search in his den which all public authorities your late father was in touch with, you will stumble upon what he did with those documents soon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register