Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     05 January 2014

Divorce before 498a quash

dear forum members

i am going to apply for 13b mcd and would like to get advice from you guys which main points should i include in it so after divorce i dont have any problem for fir quashing in 498a 406,some points which im going to mention r below

1.Istridhan has been returned to girl and there is nothing due from both sides

2.As there is no child from wedlock so im giving full and final alimny tio the girl and in future she can not claim anything from me.

3. she has no objection in quashing the current fir no.1234567890 filed at police station 123 on date 123,and bound to make statement when ever and where ever required by the court.

4.she will fully cooperate with me in quashing petition filed by me.

5.both parties should withdraew both criminal and civil case against each other and in future both parties will not file any civil and criminal suite regarding this matrimonial case and live their life happliy without interfearing in anyone life.

these r the main points which i think very imortant to write in mou

AS we already have mediation settlement agreement done inside high court i will ask my lawyer to attach that too along with this mou in court

any advise from u experts people which u want me to cover up in mou

any helpful advice would be appricated

thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     05 January 2014

Write the amount in numbers and in words as alimony in your mou , otherwise mou is complete , nothing more to add .

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 January 2014

agree with expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register