LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukumaran (nil)     30 November 2012

Divorce

I am 30 yrs old lady having three years old child. my husband is working. i am previously working and now being a homemaker.. Mine is a intercaste marriage. He is a tamil and myself is a malayali. We actually loved for five years and with our family support we married in  2008 in a temple and kept reception in a grand manner. and got a kid at 2010. actually we both are not in a good mind setup to continue our life. evyerday one or the other problems arise.. I feel so depressed of his activities and like to come out of it.  I think his attitude and behaviour will create a bad environment to our kid too.. so i like to come away from him. is there anything i can do to get divorce from him. i do not need any settlement other than my kid. if he wish he can come and see the kid once in a month or a week thats not a problem for me.. i feel the situation is getting so bad and it will even affect the kids life too.. if v get divorce the earlier i can concentrate on her life and go on.. for the past two years we are in this situation. please do give some suggestions what i can do.

Learning

1 Replies

Mithun (medical rep)     30 November 2012

Hi  ,

Divorce can be  applied  either  contested mode  or mutual consent  mode   , the easy way  is to go for mutual consent  approach , both the parties  will  get settle and  come to conclusion  to mutual understanding and decide on the diverse ,and  this take only 6 months to  1 year . Else it take depend on the  cases how to proceed in contested mode  , Try to have one time financial settlement   or  settlement  if you decide to go for diverse  and  also have Kid  . You can think about parting form him  for a while if the situation make cool  , You may call me on cell +919840374467 for any other details  if interested .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register