IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gunjan singh   11 March 2021


me and my husband we both filed a divorce case by mutual consent and 1 lakh alimony was decided and mentioned in divorce deed which will be deposited in the court account and it will given to me by court after divorce if my husband deny to deposite the alimony amount can court will take an action against him or not as if he will not full fill his written statement or agreement


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 March 2021

Once the petition for divorce by mutual consent is decreed, both the by parties are bound by the consent terms.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 March 2021

He (husband) shall handover the demand draft in your name to you in the Court, where photocopy of the draft shall be kept in judicial file and recorded in the statement of both of you, which shall form part of judgment/ order on the petition for grant of mutual consent divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query