Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Shrivastava (S/W engg.)     07 April 2010

Divorce

Hi,

Mughe app logo ki expert view chahiye. meri wife prednancy case me ghar chhood ke chali gayi bina kisi ko kuch bole aur ghar ke sabhi bade / bujurg ki insult bhi ki . phir baad me delivery ke baad vapas aa gayi hai. mere bahoot mana karne ke baad bhi unke ghar walo ne use mere ghar pe chood diya hai. mai aur meri puri family is wajah se kaphi pareshaan hai. Bahoot samjhannee ke baad bhi woo apni addat nahi sudharti hai aur pure ghar ko disturm karti hai. is case me kya mughe disvorce mil sakta hai kyoki abb hamare relation  me aisa kuch bhi nahi bacha hai jiski wajah se doobara suruwaat ki ja sake.

Please app mujhe salah dijiya.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

1. May I know if you are S/w eng. of Hindi language of what ?

2. If you are S/ w eng. then it is advised to write in Engish and not in some alien language to get replies from ld. members here.

3. There is no point pretending not ot know English then take pain and write hinglish using the very same alphabets of English, if you really need help then come half way please.

4. Now translate your above sentences / wordings into proper English language so that most of us can understand what to write to you.

Rgds.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     08 April 2010

kindly post your query in English so that all members can reply

Ravi Shrivastava (S/W engg.)     08 April 2010

Hi,
Aplogies for this.
I reaily need your help.
Eventhough i am s/w engg. but my engligh is not good, please bare with me.

My wife was left my home when she was pregnant with insulting my parents. We have already lost one child in 2008.
That time whatever doctors and my parent advise during her pregnancy she did not follow and doing the things what’s she likes without thinking that what would be the impact of this. We had provided the best medical facility but unfortunately child was not survived.
In this time when my wife left from my house she blamed that me and my family is responsible for this even though she and her family knows that this is not the case. In this time during her pregnancy she did those things which are not good for her as well as her baby. if my parent told her this is not good for you then she quarrel with my parents.
Yes, some time my parent scold her for her betterment and bright future on wrong things but she always takes in negative way.
Many times i personally discussed with her regarding the issues and trying to short out the issues.
but whatever i suggest her, always ignore our advise and doing those things what’s she likes.
In this time when she born a baby. Baby was very weak and after the birth she was infected with the pneumonia and fighting with her life. Somehow we got the medical facility and save her.
Even though after this she never realized her mistakes. She believes on Baba's/shadus's kind of persons and doing the things whatever they suggest.
We are really fed up from her activities and last one month i am not talking with her.
We had discussed with her parents but they are not taking any initiative and saying that this is your problem.
Right now she came back on Jan'2010 and living with my parents. In Feb. my father was caught in accident and his leg was broken and he is completely on bed rest.
But she never realized the situation and creating every day new problems.
There are many things which i can't explain here but if i say in single word she is having the completely negative thinking mind set.
she never thinks about to others even though her child as well. She also did something which is very harmful for the baby.i am really afraid with her activity.

I had tried my best to make her understand but failed every time. I always thought why i got married with her.
day to day things is going worst.

Please advise what legal action i can takes against her. 

Suryanarayana Tangirala (Advocate)     08 April 2010

Take her to a psycologist first she needs a Doctor and u dont need a Lawyer

shaheen (lawyer)     08 April 2010

Divorce is not the only solution to regular domestic spats. She is mother of your child. Explore options of working on marriage, Meet Marriage counsellor and be little gracious in understanding her problems too. Go for a vaccation spend time together, know each other and try to understand each others expectation. don't rush for divorce and again divorce is not going to exempt from your responsibilities of wife or child in any case. Give a good thought to what you want. feel free to write to me on :

shaheen.advocates@gmail.com

(Guest)

Good suggestion by Sh. Shaheen and adding to his thoughts I say try these too;
1. If money / capacty to sustain is not a problem for you then try for few month change of residence with equally dividing time betwen your and her parents as well as balancign time with her.
2. Introduce each other to common friends / relatives and encourage her, post child birth to see the outside world from thrid party point of view.
3. She can't be left out on the streets with these issues you two have especially now a child is born out of the wedlock. Gie her money as well as social security especially show her inclination to save for child future.
4. Or one more option could be tried is to ask her to spend time with her family and you suporting her and child emotionally as well as financially for some time.
It takes two to tango and give and try till end is the only option before seekign legal remedies.
Legal remedies are not only expensive but post child birth it brings in havoc in boys family especially so be very cautious seeking legal remedies form your side (means intiating first).
All the best to your sweet little family.
Rgds.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     09 April 2010

First take your wife and child to any outing or resort for two days. Let yourself speak with her freely. make her to hear you. try to convey your thoughts. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register