Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce

Page no : 3

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   16 August 2017

What evidence you have that she is for divorce? That is the very reason why I suggested you to speak to or her parents or make your well wishers to speak on your behalf to ascertain what exactly what she and her parents want to settle the issue out of court. As rightly suggested by Ms Radhika, Learned Advocate, you should try to talk to Judge and convince him to grant you divorce. Let us not worry right now, whether she appeals against the decree for divorce. Again, you need to be bold and brace to accept things in life as you come across instead of frustrating yourself. Otherwise, you become weak to fight to finish the opponent. In any case your issue is not complicated since she neither attending the court nor appointed a lawyer to argue the case. You will get the divorce very soon. Be optimistic. I also suggest if possible to go abroad on any foreign assignment and get married after divorce. Good luck.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     17 August 2017

Originally posted by : raajesh

I thank Ms Radhika & Mr Reddy for your Suggestions which is very helpfull, Ther is no chance of further trying to reconcle with my wife as both of us are not intrested anymore , iam very sure even she is not wanting to try to make it work ...As we have passed that stage long ago...I have no intentions to gloat all i want is a clean divorce from her so that i can move on with my life i ahev already lost 3 years of my life ..But i dont understand why is she not attending the court hearings nor any lawyer representing her ...My 5th hearing is coming up soon ..I dont know how long will it usally take to get a divorce in such a case 

Ex-parte Divorces are usually quicker!

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   17 August 2017

Why are U after 5th trial as if it is final? As already suggested by Learned Advocate Ms Radhika, you convince the Judge to grant exparte order on divorce petition. You need to act instead of worrying about an issue. Worry weakens your action.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   20 August 2017

Can U go to press and sensitize the public to settle the issue and possibly mustering the support of NGOs concerned with family issues?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More