LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rameshprabu (Business)     04 February 2016

Divorce

I got married during 1993 and now we both having not good understanding. 

we both are arranged marriage, i was working in bangalore and she was working in chennai, after our marriage we had run our family very smoothly and two cute children’s,  during 2000 i was left her in chennai with my family members i gone to bangalore for my job and she also gone in private company.   Suddenly one day my dad and mum called me and told that her activities was not good, during midnight she not sleeping and she was some were and coming.

I came to Chennai and asked her, but she begged my legs I never go anywhere they are telling lie. So we go separate family then we live happily, I obeyed her words and we both with childrens came separate and I loved her very much honestly, thereafter I loose my job in Bangalore I have no money. Then I placed job in new delhi I refuse to go to new delhi, I asked we both will live happily in Chennai itself and I go any job for our family maintenance, but she told you want earn good and we want to become rich so don’t loose your job first you go to delhi I will manage family with her salary, by her comply I gone to delhi that time she was happily lived as my wife.

After I gone to delhi, when I was calling her mobile that time her mobile busy,  I asked why your always yours mobile was busy, she told I talking to my mother, sister, brother and dad. After 2003 she was slowly avoided me to talk even if I come to my home with her, she was refused to come out and she avoided to touch her and she avoided to talk personally about everything, this things I had explained to her parents also, her parents told that was has utrus problem so only she was very tired .

I told to take treatment we both go to hospital and discuss to doctor, but she refused to come to hospital with me, she alone gone and took treatment and scanned.

After that one day when we are talking one call has come and she took her mobile and gone outside thereafter I seriously watched her activities that she has affair with some other in her office. When I was seriously watched thereafter no messages and calls to her mobile till now. I asked her what you thinking about me and about our life, she told that I don’t like any relationship with you because I have utrus problem, so I will live as women but not your wife, so don’t think wrongly that I have any affair and she promised behalf of children and god. She telling if you want marry any other girl I will support and I wont do any problem after your marriage.

I asked my wife if you live with me as wife we will live happily without our past life and we start to live good husband and wife, but she got an angry then I told we will divorce and I marry any other girl, in that second she was very happy and she was happy to skip me and she wants live separately wihout me i dont know how she live with my two dauthers whose age is 20 and 17 old. And now we applied for mutual divorce.

still now i cant understood what she was doing without me, whether she has affair or not, but i wa fear for my daughters and my wife alone, when we applied mutual divorce she was very happily and she was talking nicely and caring me, if i divorce whether i can live with her if she likes or she marry anyone whether she talk to me or  i get any other women for rest of my life. 

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     04 February 2016

Sir,

After you get the divorce, you can live happily in a live-in-relation.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

kindadvice (ttt)     04 February 2016

I got married in 2007 and he was dowry harssing and always insulting me so i filed cas in the court in 2009 and after long fight he came to  mutual divorce and custody of girl child is with me and he has visitation right.and my daughter has no interest to visit him but he got visitation. now i am plan to remarry. My daughter is very much attached my fiance.my doubt is  after remarriage whether custody will go to him. automatically or I will get my child .pls reply soon

SuperHero (Manager)     05 February 2016

Originally posted by : Rameshprabu
I got married during 1993 and now we both having not good understanding. 

we both are arranged marriage, i was working in bangalore and she was working in chennai, after our marriage we had run our family very smoothly and two cute children’s,  during 2000 i was left her in chennai with my family members i gone to bangalore for my job and she also gone in private company.   Suddenly one day my dad and mum called me and told that her activities was not good, during midnight she not sleeping and she was some were and coming.

I came to Chennai and asked her, but she begged my legs I never go anywhere they are telling lie. So we go separate family then we live happily, I obeyed her words and we both with childrens came separate and I loved her very much honestly, thereafter I loose my job in Bangalore I have no money. Then I placed job in new delhi I refuse to go to new delhi, I asked we both will live happily in Chennai itself and I go any job for our family maintenance, but she told you want earn good and we want to become rich so don’t loose your job first you go to delhi I will manage family with her salary, by her comply I gone to delhi that time she was happily lived as my wife.

After I gone to delhi, when I was calling her mobile that time her mobile busy,  I asked why your always yours mobile was busy, she told I talking to my mother, sister, brother and dad. After 2003 she was slowly avoided me to talk even if I come to my home with her, she was refused to come out and she avoided to touch her and she avoided to talk personally about everything, this things I had explained to her parents also, her parents told that was has utrus problem so only she was very tired .

I told to take treatment we both go to hospital and discuss to doctor, but she refused to come to hospital with me, she alone gone and took treatment and scanned.

After that one day when we are talking one call has come and she took her mobile and gone outside thereafter I seriously watched her activities that she has affair with some other in her office. When I was seriously watched thereafter no messages and calls to her mobile till now. I asked her what you thinking about me and about our life, she told that I don’t like any relationship with you because I have utrus problem, so I will live as women but not your wife, so don’t think wrongly that I have any affair and she promised behalf of children and god. She telling if you want marry any other girl I will support and I wont do any problem after your marriage.

I asked my wife if you live with me as wife we will live happily without our past life and we start to live good husband and wife, but she got an angry then I told we will divorce and I marry any other girl, in that second she was very happy and she was happy to skip me and she wants live separately wihout me i dont know how she live with my two dauthers whose age is 20 and 17 old. And now we applied for mutual divorce.

still now i cant understood what she was doing without me, whether she has affair or not, but i wa fear for my daughters and my wife alone, when we applied mutual divorce she was very happily and she was talking nicely and caring me, if i divorce whether i can live with her if she likes or she marry anyone whether she talk to me or  i get any other women for rest of my life. 

As per your statements - we don't know whether your wife has affair or not.

Check with your wife..that I don't want to divorce and tell her we will live separately. See what her reaction is and so on..

May be play some tricks and see what her reactions are??

Better you can have a private detective and get all the call logs and verify it.

She has decided to stay alone meaning..she doesn't want to live with you. Nobody can force any one to stay with some one..

Better you can explain all the things to your Kids who are grown up and aged 20 and 17. In another few years they may be ready for marriage too.

Poor kids...

Treat them as friends and take there opinions and suggestions.

Even if you want to divorce..just get a Mutual divorce.

Relationships are formed based on Trust.

Rameshprabu (Business)     05 February 2016

Sir, she is very happy to skip me, i was totally strange since she was working in as senior executive officer in one concern, when i talk about her personal she will get tension and she never like me even to touch. during last year in chennai my friends are told that she was going in vehile with someone, but still i cant find that fellow. please suggest me how ....... now my life is very strange because i loved her very honesty. so please give your suggestions.

kindadvice (ttt)     05 February 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register