Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce ... :(

Respected Experts,

Dont know from where to start. I want divorce , this 26th June'13 it will be 1 yr for my marriage.  I am middle class hard working guy. I have my mother and sister in my faimily , sister is married , i have two brothers also but they dont live with us. So eventually all the family responsibility is on me.  i was afraid of marriage thing , but due to pressure from faimily i got married , before marriage i cleared everything to wife n her faimily that she has to take care of my mom and live with her at least few yrs ( as i work in delhi and mom works at my native place that is in UP) , i did all to make her happy, i use to visit home every fortnightly, mom also use to take her to delhi as and when possible so that we can spend time together,mom n sis use to take care of her as much as possible. But things get started worsen after 15 days of marriage, she did not wanted to live with mom, i understand her feeling but i request her to take care of mum atleast for 1-2 yrs , but without saying anything she express her feeling, use to cry everytime, slowly she started showing tontrums, even she started argueing with mom n sis on silly things . due to all these mom's health was not good, she was ill since last one year , and in  March'13 mom detect with kidney failure...:( , and same time my wife also went to her home and till now she is not back when we needed her most. She never say that she wont come but still she has not come yet ( A puzzle for me... why she is doing this? ) . her faimily is now creating problems every now and then they call me , my sister and use to argue/quarrel with us. All this scenario is giving deep mental pressure to me,my sis,my mother ( who is fighting with Chronic kidney desease) . They are playing dual game. Now i am very much depressed and frustrated with all these. if it would have affected only me then i could have tolerate but unfortunately its affecting all of us which is giving me mental pressure, i am unable to concentrate on anything.

She is good for nothing so i dont have any interest in her(physically) , i tried to develop my interest and asked her to change herself according to me n i ll change myself according to her , but she never tried anything , due to her careless behaviour and all these tantrums i have lost all the interest n hope on her. Now i want to get rid of her but without affecting my faimily. We are now very weak financially n mentally due to mom's health condition. I dont know how to get rid of her easily . I just cant live with her anymore, may be its my ego but whatever i just cant live with her at any cost.
Please let me know easiest way for divorce , the consequences and remedies. I know once i file case things will get more worse for me may be they file counter case, dowry case, domestic violence etc. So please please guide me so that i can tackle this problem easily.

Thanks In Advance. and Sorry i got emotional and streched my story.

V S

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Thanks For replying. 

1. I need Divorce instead of dieing everyday. I just want to get rid of her, i dont see my future with her, i cant imagine she as mother of my kids. She will make evrything worse.

2. I ll wait for any helping hand.  So that i can get water and i dont lost my life , thats why i came here so that you people can guide me to solve this without any damage. Sorry if i sound stupid but really need some guidance.

3. I Just cant live with her. Cant ... :( i really feel embarssed and low

Harsh (Manager)     19 June 2013

@author

just as you want divorce from her, may be she also wants the same from you. Either she wants to live with you separately if that is not possible then she will

live at her parents. she wont ask for divorce soon, but she will expect.

you seem well aware of all the cases she can file. are you in a hurry to marry again? If not, then just dont do anything at all. wait

for another 6 months and go on with your life. Dont call her if she comes back dont stop her.

your financial condition, mother's illness all this is will not help you fight any legal battle with your wife.,

any act out of Desperation may be dangerous to you and your family.

so be NEUTRAL for some more time.

read and become aware first, then act. 

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 June 2013

First you give at least five days to yourself and read all the post related to divorce and related to dowry case and also imagine the postition of husband and wife who are here for seeking advise if possible try to meet those peson go to your local court and just sit for a day and discuss the facts those coming on hearing then you yourself understand what to do and then come to here you will easily understand what we are suggesting here and then you are able to took firm decision,

1 Like

Aashish George (lawyer)     19 June 2013

well, you sure landed yourself in a mess. if you were not ready for marriage you should have resisted. well now that you have finally decided that you want to be free there are only two options infront of you.

1) mutual consent divorce (best option, return her stuff, make one time settlement and finish it off! make sure you convince her for this)

2) contested divorce. elements required, 1) valid ground for divorce (above mentioned facts are not quite good enough), 2) be prepared to pay maintenance and criminal case against you and your family (they are troublesome, but you will be fine with a good, decent lawyer, if u have not done anything wrong!, keep a huge amount of cash ready to end the mess with her and keep an amount to pay for a good advocate/

trust me, you have no other option. family court may suggest counseling, do that if u want this to work.

best of luck

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     19 June 2013

Completely agree with Mr. Ashish

3 Like

(Guest)

Nothing more to add.  Agree with experts.

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks everyone for your kind words and support.

i got the point , firstly let my mother recover from her illness then i ll proceed further.

Thanks Experts , i ll come again.. :)

Harsh (Manager)     19 June 2013

@author

good decision, keep your focus on your priorities first. let time heal and hope that you shouldnt have to come back on this portal.

gud luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register