LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrs Mary joyce   22 February 2017

Div

Hello sir married for last 1 yr 3 months, inlaws and husband torchure for 4months from marriage every single day coz of dowry and I was thrown out, I am in mom'said house for last 1 yr,dint file case coz I wanted my husband went to womenscell and also to mahila Police, my husband kept dragging things saying my mom in law not well even when I went home they didnt accept me he has sent divorce letter but I still dont want to file any 498 or dv coz I am still wiling to live with my husband I am totally depressed I knw I can stop divorce by filling rcr but how to convince my husband to get along is there a court procedure does any counselling happiness b/w us, i can break my husband divorce by prooving but how does the the div procedure works in the court I am from romantic catholic family do they refer it to church as well for counselling is there way to get my husband back please advice me, I am not in touch with my husband for last 3 monrhs

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     22 February 2017

@ Author 

1. If divorce is filed in the court than you can ask them for counselling .

2. You can also approach the church and they too have counsellers.These are two different approaches .Ultimately everything depends on the end results of the counselling.

By the way who advised you about filing 498 A and DV ? Once that is filed its as good as your Marriage is over ..

A walk alone (-)     22 February 2017

Why you want to live with him if he don't want? Relationship only survive when both wants. One side relationship can never survive. No court, no law, no person can force you husband to live with you. You can try counselling. If it fail Better go MCD and get out of this relationship. As long you will drag this dead relationship you will only get pain. You should Accept truth and try to move forward in life.

(Guest)

When you have it in your hands, you save it, protect it, use it to your benefit.  Once you let things loose, and matter in court, best what you can do is fall to husbands feet and ask for forgiveness and dont leave his leg until he accepts you back.  Thats the only way out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register