Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramchandrasekaren (engineer)     27 April 2010

dispute with brother for fathers property sale

sir

My father died on 22 april 2010. Before his death my brother sold the property belongs to my father without informing us, as my father  was sick, he got him signed the papers for registration. He collected the amount .

We are 2 brothers and three sisters. Actually we planned to give the money for our  youngest sister.

Now we do not know how to get the money from him.

kindly advice

thank you

ramchandrasekaran

Learning

4 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     27 April 2010

As the registration papers were signed by your father, you need to prove that he was incapable and not in good health & senses to understand what he was signing & further you have to prove that the money was taken by your brother, only then can you approach the court for declaring the sale null & void. Further you have not stated where the property was self acquired from out of your father's own sources or ancestral, in case of ancestral property even your father cannot alienate the same, which can also be reason for declaration of the sale void.

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     20 May 2010

Fist of all the property is ancestral or self acquired by your father.  It is not mentioned in your query.  If it is self acquired, you can not question your brother acts.  If it is ancestral property you may filed the suit against your brother.   Any have it is better to contact a good advocate in your area. 

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     26 May 2010

ya i agree with maha lakshmi.

sell house fast (buyer)     16 December 2010

Hello i can help you to sold out your property please have a look..

Our aim is to help individuals sell their property as quickly as possible and with as little fuss as possible. If we ourselves are not able to help you towards this end, then we will do our utmost to put you in touch with someone else who can. We are always happy to help in anyway possible, regardless of who you end up selling to. 

https://www.leonardproperty.com/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register