Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

simran (Executive)     14 June 2013

Dispute ragarding grandfather property

i am having a property of my grandfather in MP. My grandfather is dead 4 months ago. I am not sure that my grandfather has given will against the property or not. My father has 1 brother and 1 sister. If my grandfather has given property to my father's brother & sister. than i being his grandson can question against the will. And if the will is not given by grandfather, than my father can question his will or not.

Kindly reply as soon as possible.




 1 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     14 June 2013

Dear Sir,

Please visit for any further queries.


Akshay Sahni



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query