Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mk (xxx)     23 June 2021

Dispute between legal heirs

Dear Sir /Mam 

My mother left a registered Will in tamil nadu ,coimbatore 

I have 3 brothers and Im the only daughter ,the registered will states that her flat is for me and one of my brother 

but however the brother who i share the flat with is meak ,The other two have teamed up and called us there in pretext of opening her wardrobe and took out another will which is not registered only notarised ,For the jewels its mentioned that it would be divided equally to all but the bank locker that is mentioned doesnt exist ,it is in another bank 

FD also mentions 50% to me and another brother but nominee is different 

the notarised will has these :

it also has a wrong bank name for the locker  ,i guess that was done intentionally 

rest all assets equally to all 

post that they have withdrawn the FD as to the nominee and jewels have been withdrawn by the nominee 

now for the flat they had filed an injuction in the court for which we had replied that there is registered will 

post that they havve made calls to us for negotiation on percentage and says we will givve 35 % ...and asking for our documents for legal heir certificate which we have not given ,we told them we will come from bombay and you all  settle us in one go ,give us DD /our share and settle us and we will sign any document u want .Sir my question is how do we legalise this ? how do we ensure we get the money first ,Since one of the brothers deals into disputed properties &they stay local there they want to play games with us ,Please help !

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register