Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dismissal valid without proper charge sheet - update from Business Manager - HR magazine

Page no : 2

ssujeet-Advocate (n/a)     03 July 2008

kindly send the copy of judgment

sujeetsalkar@yahoo.com

Sandeep Kapoor (Unemployed)     04 July 2008

Can any of you reply to my query given below.

I was employed at Kinetic Engg Ltd at Delhi as a Regional Sales Manager between Sept 2001 to Apr 2004.

There was lot of politics in the company and some of office people plotted against me and I was sent on leave in Apr 2004 by the then Joint Managing Director

Sulajja Motwani with a verbal assurance that I will be given another assignment at Head Office in Pune within next 15 days. I agreed and went on leave and after 15 days I was denied any assignment in the  company and the then HR Manager started asking for my resignation on phone. I refused and they stopped my salary and other office reimbursements.

I kept on following up through email and registered post letters to the company but there was no reply. Then I got fed up and submitted my resignation and

asked for speedy clearance of my dues. But the company didnt clear any of my dues including and PF was also not given. In the meantime I withdrew my

resignation and asked them to reinstate me in the job. The company refused and started putting allegations of lack of responsibility on me, which they had

not done earlier.

I moved court on the grounds that since I have withdrawn my resignation before acceptance and full and final clearance by the company, I should be

reinstated. Now the case in pending in court and dates after dates are being given but no justice. In the meantime neither the company has paid me my dues,

salary or PF and not relieved me, nor they have reinstated me.

I fear the case will go on for infinite time and I am not able to get any gainful employment anywhere else diue to this and am not able to support myself and

my ten year old son. My wife has deserted me after I lost my job and my son is being raised by my old parents of 70 years.

I am staying with an old friend of mine who is bearing my day to day expenses. Since I have no capital I cant start even a small business to support myself.

In nutshell my professional, personal and social life is totally ruined. I am under deep chronic depression and need help.

Is there any provision in Indian Laws by which I can get speedy and time bound justice in this case.

Please help me.

A distressed soul.

Regards

SANDEEP KAPOOR

+91 9999 35 88 57

PBS KUMAR (HR - PROFESSIONAL)     12 July 2008

Dear Kaushik ji,

Will you please send me the copy of the judgement to my mail ID .

pbs_kumar@rediffmail.com

Regards,
PBS KUMAR

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2010

Kindly provide the copy pf the judgment to me.

Regards

Kumar

kumardoab@gmail.com

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     15 August 2010

sir pl send me the judgement copy. My mail id is mugundhan.advocate@gmail.com

gopianu_99 (n/a)     21 August 2010

Dear Sir,

Please send me the copy of the judgement.  My email id ; ngopinathan@seforge.com.

Sri Vijayan.A (Legal Consultant)     07 November 2010

Dear Sir,

Pl. send me the copy to srivijayan.a@gmail.com

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     20 November 2010

please send the copy of said judgment my email address is kirtkar.advocate@gmail.com. it appears the same is based on land mark judgment of Supreme Court Gujrat Steel Tubes

kameswarao S (Head HR)     03 February 2012

Dear Sirs,

for the benefit of our colleagues & professional friends why don't you post those judgements including the supreme court judgement (Gujarat steel tubes) so that all can be benefited and for you less strain of sending individually.

Regards - kamesh

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     03 February 2012

Find the copies of the both judgments

Attached File : 392705548 kerala high court.doc, 392705548 gujarat steel tubes ltd vs gujarat steel tubes mazdoor sabha on 19 november, 1979.pdf downloaded: 100 times
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 February 2012

Many thans to Mr. Tripathi, for providing the judgments.

Judgment of Gujrat Steel Tubes could not de downloaded due to error 004.

Kindly attach again.

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     03 February 2012

Dear Kumar, Hope this copy of the judment will serve the purpose.

Attached File : 392756833 gujrat steel tubes.doc downloaded: 47 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 February 2012

Mr. Tripathi,

File has been downloaded sir. Many Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register