Upgrad LLM

default by the furniture shop

Dear All,

I have bought a soft 2 months back which they said it was a teak wood and priced Rs 25000. which after a month there was a crack in the sofa which it contented that it is not a teak wood. i approached the shop which they have given 1 year warrenty for this . But now they are saying they will not replace and give. Which i asked to replace for another which is higher than this one and i will pay the difference. But there is no use .They are not ready to hear my query . 1. Can i send the legal notice to the furniture shop ? 2. If yes . from how many days i wanna file the case ,. Under wat section ?

You should define some place for the cat. This can be furniture (sofa or armchair). You need to choose so that both the cat and you are comfortable. You can look at this web-site There are some pretty good options out there. The furniture is very durable and durable. Also, correctly selected furniture will emphasize the style of your room.

The modern and quality furniture can buy dining room furniture online and I myself take it from there because there is the widest selection and quality goods

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x