Upgrad LLM

need urgent help

i m married to my husband 6yr back, initially for dowry my husband use to abuse me, but i love my husband a lot. then he file a diworse case in session court but it was not granted. then i ask him to keep me with him, but he refused, later from his family members i come to know that he is having affair with a female in bangalore. then he filed case in high cout there also diworse was not granted, then again i asked but he abused n refused me. now i come to know that he is staying with that female in bangalore and planning to get married. please help me wat should i do..

Lawyer

well u file a case under Domestic Violence Act.

if the marriage is still within 7 yrs of prd then move a complaint under S.498-A as well.

try to take help of relatives to make him realise the importance of matrimonial relationship and to put an end to dispute amicably.

dont worry he can not marry  her unless and untill he divorces u.....which has not been granted.

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

Preeti,

I am very sorry that You love your husbend very deeply but he is not. What a wonde full world it is . However no body can brig your husband back from the cluchs of that lady except god. So You have to put him in troubles by filing criminal cases against  him. Otherwise take divorse from mutual consent. 

wat crimnal can i filed against him...

i m so much depressed... because of all this tension i had lost my father n now i m all alone..               please help me .....

file complaint against him under 498(a) you are not alone the whole forum is with you. satna is far from here otherwise I could have rendered my services free of cost for you.

Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Fist of all file a case under section 9 of HMA to get him back.

Then file a case unde DVA act to live in his house.

At last you can file a case of harassment under section 498 then due to fear he has to come to you..

Your further clarification is welcome at nominal fee at;

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Advocate

M:09814110005

PB. & HRY. HIGH COURT CHANDIGARH (INDIA)

With Regards

hello sir..

thanks for your reply.. i had talk to my lawyer regarding that, but he is saying there is no hopes in that... is there any ways i can file any complaint or case against that female with whome my husband is staying... or anything else can be done

please anyone help me..... its a heartly request

Lawyer

well Madam,

better u move to National Commission for Women of India.

http://ncw.nic.in/

service

preeti if u file a 498a against ur husband then definitely this marriage will break, as no court can later pursue either of you to stay together, moreover, with your  498a, which will eventually be proved false by him, ur husband will get divorce very easily, thus he will be free from your clutches & will go in the arms of the other lady......thanks to your 498a.....haha.......

pls. remember it is next to impossible to get husband convicted in 498a, recent SC judgement says even kicking DIL is not cruelty under 498a....

Total likes : 2 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x