Maintenance

Freedom

Originally posted by : RAKHI BUDHIRAJA

Besides 125 cr.p.c. u can file a petition for doemstic violence wherein u can also get maintenence,

I have seen many a high court Advocate read with  Supreme court Advocate read with a woman sympathiser advising to file Domestic violence and 498 A with out going into the allegations or circumstanes  of the case and the reasons for filing these cases one is to tame the opposite as though they were animals to be tamed or the next is for a settlement  and in one case i have even seen a advocate saying file DV but it is difficult to prove Domestic violence inside four walls of the bedroom :-) 

The other day i noticed another post even though the property is in joint names an advocate was advising Domestic violence . The lady was saying that her husband was having an affiar/ physcial relationship  with a married lady , which was a clear of 497 IPC which was not being advised . And when we began debating on it all sorts of replies were being given theoritical ,practical, muscule power being used to take over the property hence to file the dream violence act ..etc etc ...Phew ....Phew which was totally out of context with law .

@ Rakhi 

I find it suprising without the author of this post mentiong that she is a working woman Qualified or a women capablle of earning  on what basis are you advising the author of this post to file for maintanence besides filing CRPC 125 file for DV i think you forgot to mention to her to file HMA 25 :-) . Now if the women is a working women how would she get maintanence :-) 

@ Tajobs 

you are back exactly after a month welcome back and we missed your posts !!

Total likes : 1 times

@ agreed with all fellow members

@ I too bat for stanley at that instance, one  of a learned advocates suggesting DV for  just attaching a joint property and couple of other learned lawyers immediately agreed with him.

That too the lady was occupying the matrimonial home,  under  any circumstances , that could not  be covered with DV, but advise was given to an extent as though there were no other laws in country to protect that joint property!

And claiming a quote only lawyers can understand law, as if all the Chapters, articles, preamble, sections written in a separate language called " Lawyer Language"

Total likes : 2 times

exec

welcome TAJOBS sir back to the forum. we missed u a lot.........!!!

Scientist/Engineer

If lawyers knew law, why should there be so much  lawlessness in this country?

Even I contacted this lady advocate (during my initial days of cases) many times over phone as i found her to be a Supreme Court Advocate in her name. She was not interested to talk to me because she wanted money first. I am thankful to my decision that I couldnt get trapped otherwise my case have been lying in a scrap yard. Advocate should have basic knowledge and proffessionalism atleast. Just for asking few questions they are charging a heavy amount and their solution is also like scrapyard. It is requested that all the sufferer of false cases shall read the law and shall know basics otherwise you have already seen how the SC advocates are!

WELCOME BACK TAJOB SIR.......A new thread was started becoz we were missing you.

Total likes : 1 times

Very vey very bad Dear Madam Rakhi Ji

Engineer

In the current case, lady is saying that husband has got divorce on grounds of desertion. It means that husband has proved that wife has deserted the husband. I read somewhere in this forum that maintenance is denied to wife if husband proves desertion (irrespective of her employment staus or financial status).

You are 100% right Mr Gopal Arora..Many HCs have said no maintenance for deserting wife.

Ms Rakhi should take some classes of law from Er Gopal Arora.

Originally posted by : Gopal Arora

In the current case, lady is saying that husband has got divorce on grounds of desertion. It means that husband has proved that wife has deserted the husband. I read somewhere in this forum that maintenance is denied to wife if husband proves desertion (irrespective of her employment staus or financial status).

We are victim of 498a & 125 legal terrorism as most of us suffering..

But I do feel like misuse is happening in big manner because of few ppl like RAKHI Ji who force needy person to mis-use it.

Dusaro ka ghar barbad kar ke khud ka ghar abad karane ki sochate hai.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu